How Come Lx Cost More Then Gt

• Sponsors (?)

nah man. it has to be triple white.....
haha my 89 LX is white, it not here yet, will be here on tuesday . Here the pix of the seller send me
IMG_2840.jpeg

those pipes look 3" any engine work? this will be the 5th in the corral or the others sold?

oh and Red on Red LX Vert - FTW!!!

as far as I know, engine is stock rebuild, and transmission also stock rebuild, new ac , blow cold, heat blow hot. no mechanic issue, accept right side header gasket leak a little, paint it look ok, but its good to have a fresh paint touch up few spot. All paper work done on the car got mail by me, engine and transmission rebuild 2 year ago ( 2000 miles ), interior is super clean, funny thing is this the same guy sold me my 85 mustang gt T top , this is the interior pix, those guage pot will take off dont worried ^^ , it nice and price is nice, i know its automatic, but I was plan on buying a fox with an auto for daily drive. and I coulnt see this one get to some kid just beat the hell out off it. I am a loving care and had passion for the fox body. oh its had 4:10 gear in the back, all major tune up already done to it.
photo 1.JPG

thank you, I try my best to take care these fox body, and keep it on the road, and not in yunk yard, back yard, under a tree, ditch, some where. Or get into wrong owner that like to put Donk wheel on all there cars.

You don't dig gold spoke 13's, with wheel spacers? Clean interior.

Mad, did you get a chance to try the header gasket yet?

killagt, when you get the car, give me the specs on those rims/tires please. Thats about exactly how I want my hatch to look. right now its sitting on turbines that the previous owner painted black.