How do I terminate my membership?

• Sponsors (?)

Just don't come around anymore. I've never heard of accounts getting deleted (unless you count the 05 stangnet crash). I've been following your posts the last day or so (a name having to do with camaros draws some attentions around here :p ) and I you seem like an all right guy. Lots of guys on here are jerks (I was reading that thread about the ricers or whatever) and get their panties in a twist, but the next day everybody's back to normal.
-Chris

CManT1914 said:
Just don't come around anymore. I've never heard of accounts getting deleted (unless you count the 05 stangnet crash). I've been following your posts the last day or so (a name having to do with camaros draws some attentions around here :p ) and I you seem like an all right guy. Lots of guys on here are jerks (I was reading that thread about the ricers or whatever) and get their panties in a twist, but the next day everybody's back to normal.
-Chris

Chris I couldent agree with you more.

Yargh...I read some of his other posts.

Just my two cents, but racism shouldn't be tolerated here. It certainly doesn't reflect well on any of us.

It's amazing how the internet shows that racism really does exist under the surface. In the real world, people are afraid to vocalize their racist views. With the anonymity of the internet it all comes out.

Camaros4Life, you seem like an alright guy and I hope you stick around and get a better impression of us here.

1968 Camaro RS/SS (2nd owner, my dad was the original owner)
2003 Cobra (wife's daily driver)
2003 Powerstroke (my daily driver)
My nephews local drag car (Mustang) which I financially support.

Does your wife really drive an 03 Cobra? Oh my freakin god. Atleast you have good taste in trucks :D
Just an honest question here. Why would you come on a Mustang forum, with a name like that, if you weren't trying to start chit?
Brandon

Being in the military myself, I don't understand the problem these people have. Even in the Service, no one is racist (for the most part). Our saying is "We're all green". (now 'tan', lol) Even toward an enemy it is rare to hear a slur like "towel head" or "camel jockey". I just don't get it. As far as the war on Iraq, I totally DISAGREE with you on that, but they shouldn't have even thought about doing it the way they did. There is a tactful way to say things, even on the internet. I suggest you get your name changed if you hang around (also suggested). I think that is the main reason they acted this way, regardless of what they said. The guys here in the 94-95 specific area are cool to get along with, for future reference.

What one of them said is so true, though. No one that served over there came back and watched the news, because it tells what is "so far from the truth". And you don't see the ones that came home protesting either..... whether they're STILL serving or NOT, you just don't see it.

Stick around a bit more and you'll find that this site is more friendly than most. I've almost gotten wrangled into some heated posts, but I choose not to respond or will sometimes appologize if I myself have come across as offensive.

Racism? I don't get that, especially on the forum scene. How in the heck do we know what race each other is? I don't have a clue who is black, white, asian, hispanic, or whatever else. Don't care.........just want to be a member with other folks who are interested in stangs. I love my stang and it is nice to have a friendly site like the 94/95 sections, cause most people I know don't "understand" or aren't interested in this hobby. Not to mention how much money this site has saved me now that I do many repairs and upgrades on my own. When I've had a problem with the stang, there is always at least a dozen people who have already been there who put me in the right direction which saved even more money in the long run.

I'm not too present on the social side of this site, but even so, there's plenty of friendly people here. Stick around another week and see what happens.

I personally know camaros4life. He IS legit. I met him at the NMRA World Finals last year. I can vouch for him. He and his wife came down in the Powerstroke with the Cobra on a trailer. I met him at the Autozone parking lot that Saturday night. The night the kid had the white Thunderbird that had nitros and he kept raping the car. Then the kid had that nasty nitros backfire, lol. If you were there you would remember it. And whether you agree with him or not there should never be racial slurs about anyone. Period. I read the thread he is talking about. I agree with some of his comments but others I don't. But point is why is slurs brought into a site that is designed for Stang lovers?

Its just like Carnut said "its nice to be a member of a site with other enthusiast that you can just chat or get tech info." I am proud of any of my suggestions that help or save people money. I was poor once. And I was young with limited money once. I have been there. I feel ya. I have even erased all my info out of disgust and said I wouldn't return but I keep coming back. Anyway maybe he will forgive and forget. We can all be hot-heads at times.