HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS???

• Sponsors (?)

I don't even know WHY I clicked that link... everytime you post these things they're always the same. Cheap scare... lol

Remember the christmas one with the window and the evil axe murderer screaming like a woman??

Bastid, :lol:
-Tim

jikelly said:
Thats not the word I would use, but perhaps you did not look closely enough. This ad is so far over the line (of what would be acceptable in this country) that its hard to imagine what would happen if these ran here. Look closely!

(DISCLAIMER: anyone offended by the insinuation of an oral sex act do NOT click on that link.)

European attitude is certainly different from Americans, one would need to think why their teen pregancy and rape rates are lower than in America? Also, I felt much safer walking in Paris at night and saw several women walking around alone when I was vacationing there last year. I couldn't imagine this happening in NYC or LA!

Snopes is good alright but in this case I beleive the executive management and marketing groups over at Puma has pulled the wool over their eyes. Think about it. Puma gets their brand name and logos splashed all over the world via these photos. Then all they have to do is sit back and deny that they had anything to do with it. What better way can you think of to have the public doing your "print" and keeping your promotional costs down at the same time as getitng MASSIVE free distribution.

If that doesn't convince you then just ask who benefits from these? "Pranksters"? C'mon! If it were a bunch of pranksters they'd have probably used Nike or some more prolific brand wouldn't you think?

When in doubt regarding the culprit always follow the money. It will always indicate those responsible.