How do you adjust the door so that it lines up with the body

• Sponsors (?)

WillDuhhBeast said:
Sorry to Hijack the thread, but how do you like the kenny brown matrix setup lgn?

They are awesome. Could not recommend them more. Huge difference noticed immediatly, they really tightened everything up. Made the whole car feel like it is built better.

If I don't have my foot in the KB, this is my favorite mod by far, as you notice the difference with them no matter how you are driving.

I had a 93 GT a few years ago, that was fairly modified. The very first run I did with the car on slicks, I cracked the A-pillar right at the
roofline, and never got the door open again. These cars aren't too particularly rigid from the factory.

I've got a somewhat similar problem. When I shut my door, the glass hits the painted molding at the top. I have to roll my window a
tiny bit to avoid this from happening. At a glance on the outside, the door follows the body line just fine, and shuts great. Any ideas?
Is it possible for the window to roll up too far? This has been bugging me about as much as when passengers get the seatbelt all
wadded up and twisted in the retractor, and try to yank like apes when it gets jammed.