How do you drive your Daily Driver?

SeventyMach1 said:
My current DD is a black '04 F-350 Crew Cab Dually 4x4 with Triton V10. Talk about a gas hog. I ran out & took a quick pic (it's dark). I wasn't trying to get any good shots .... it's 28 freakin' degrees out there!!!

Also, you can see my fiance's '05 Focus ZX4 DD. My Ranger used to be a DD (30 mpg!) ... but it is currently for sale.

Triton V10, man that must drink like a a fricking hole

• Sponsors (?)

TheDamned said:
Triton V10, man that must drink like a a fricking hole

Yep! I've spent over $900 in gas in the past week and a half, lol. Of coarse, I've been making deliveries all over the state everyday .... all day. It's like AT LEAST 10 hours to drive from Murphy, NC to Manteo, NC. The mountain driving is the killer. I didn't realize that until this week.

SeventyMach1 said:
Yep! I've spent over $900 in gas in the past week and a half, lol. Of coarse, I've been making deliveries all over the state everyday .... all day. It's like AT LEAST 10 hours to drive from Murphy, NC to Manteo, NC. The mountain driving is the killer. I didn't realize that until this week.

:jaw: :jaw:

Low-5.0 said:
:D

100_1366.JPG

I drive mine easy most of the time. I'll clean it out every now and then, but I drive it mostly for gas mileage. I would like to have a funner DD, but I drive so much(8000+ miles since I bought the car around sept 05) that the 30-32mpg I get with this car is really helping out.

Holy Hell-o! I thought it was my car for a minute! Mine's the same color! I don't have a sunroof, but I do have a spoiler. Great looking car! I sold mine Friday night to a guy from Kentucky. So I'm back in the old 4.6 TBird for now...