How Do You Protect Your Fox From Thieves?

• Sponsors (?)

I have a very particular set of skills... Skills that I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like them. If they leave my car alone, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, and I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and I will kill them.

Reactions: 1 users
Sounds exactly like mine. I don't care either, both the kill switches get pulled. Not worth getting the top slashed at all, there is nothing of value in my car. However, every once in a while the ash tray is flipped open, trying to find chance. Suprise though, that's where my line lock is.
Someone took all my quarters once and left the other coins. Not that there was a lot of change in there anyway, but still. LOL, if they needed it that bad, then they can have it if they didn't F anything else up.

My sunglasses are a frequently stolen item. I've had multiple pairs taken out of my car or Truck while still in my very own driveway. Ballsy Mo-Fo's. Don't they know I've got more guns and ammo than the average hillbilly should? lol.

At least they are neat thieves, they take my sunglasses and don't ransack the rest of the truck. I'm sure they've taken some change a time or two but I rarely have more than a few bucks at most in change (I put my loose change in my daughters piggy bank).

Someone took all my quarters once and left the other coins. Not that there was a lot of change in there anyway, but still. LOL, if they needed it that bad, then they can have it if they didn't F anything else up.
Couldn't agree more. However, if someone breaks my all original, perfectly good functioning ash tray...that's a completely different story. Someone will get a beat down. I'm one on 3 foxbodies still left with an unmolested ash tray. Game over.

Some a-holes stole my Brothers wheelchair accessible Dodge Caravan that had a 20+ year old stereo system in it. When the vehicle was recovered the inside of the van was doused in auto trans fluid which the cops told me is a trick some thieves use to destroy finger prints.

I really hate thieves.

My ashtray works, but only because I repaired it with the LRS kit.

As far as theft... I find there is no problem there with the car on jackstands in the garage...

Leave this in front of it...LOL....
dsc02856-jpg.539306

I see the strap - is that the tow truck for the Repo man?

Garaged, garage is alarmed and tied to the police.
2 hidden kill switches, one for ignition, one for fuel pump, no where near one another... installed by different shops.
for those that are not electrically inclined (such as myself), just pull the rotor out of the dizzy. Takes 2 minutes. That is what I used to do before I had the kill switches wired up.

As another person with an original working ash tray .....if someone broke into my car and broke it i.....they would get a beat down for sure.....so if im the second with a working ash tray who is the 3rd?? Lol
One of the rare. I pride myself with the original.
Third!

I have a functional working ash tray in my new 90' Hatch :)
From factory or repaired?

My ashtray works, but only because I repaired it with the LRS kit.

As far as theft... I find there is no problem there with the car on jackstands in the garage...
Those kits work great. Mine isn't too far from needing one.

Original ash tray and lighter, repaired ash tray lid.
same here- original working ashtray lid. My wife opened it up a few times and she got mad because I kept yelling STOP IT...lol

When i come back in my next life I am going to find a chick that digs cars, can make a sammich, doesn't spend all my money, and likes football. Wait, does that make me gay? lol

Reactions: 2 users