how good are bc racing coil overs for new edge/sn 95 anyone have experience with them

• Sponsors (?)

I'm pulling them off my 2000 as the springs rub the shock towers and good alignment is not possible even with adjustable plates.
The ride is like a pogo stick.

There are tons of considerations for spring rates and shocks with coil overs. I am currently saving up for a set of Maximum motor sports coil overs. Riding around like a pogo stick comes from overly hard shocks (done that with adjustable shocks before) or too high a spring rate for the type of driving. Pogo stick and rubbing doesn’t have to be your outcome (what type and settings do you have for your coil overs gharger- I’ll avoid that!)

Most people keep the stock spring / shock setup because it is easier. For a street or track car - If you take your time and get the right configuration there are tons of happy coilover mustangs. Just look at how many technical pages there are on this site and how many configurations - https://www.maximummotorsports.com/MM-Front-Coil-Over-Kits-C78.aspx

Take your time and call the company you choose to use to make sure you get the configuration you are looking for.

I got tired fooling with them. The biggest issue was the lack of clearance inside the shock tower for the springs. Constant interference and not enough adjustment to correctly align. Went back to lowering springs.
Best of luck to anyone considering coilover conversion.