how hard to replace MFS switch ??

BadAndy

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2001
Ohio
can someone tell me what i have to do to replace the multi func switch?? I tried taking it apart and cleaning it but no luck when you turn the left blinker on the wipers quit , so how do i get the whole are out??

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Been wondering that myself. I have the new switch sitting next to me just need to put it in. How did you "take it apart" to clean it. You would have to take the whole thing out to do that wouldn't you?

I was told just take the colum apart and theres like 2 screws in there you take out and the thing popes out and you put the new one in

MysteryMachine said:
Been wondering that myself. I have the new switch sitting next to me just need to put it in. How did you "take it apart" to clean it. You would have to take the whole thing out to do that wouldn't you?

I was told just take the colum apart and theres like 2 screws in there you take out and the thing popes out and you put the new one in

to clean--- the end of the switch pops off, use a knife or somthing , its just a snap in cap

I talked to the parts man at our ford dealer, he said its simple to replace the mfs switch, just un screw the top and bottom plastic pices betwen the wheel and dash then you just unbolt and unplug the mfs switch