How many hours...

Funhog

Mar 30, 2005
Alabama
...do you spend on SN a day - Or any forum really? I'm a college student and if I put half the time I put to my work as I do reading the forums, then I would be getting a 4.0. I honestly am on a forum, whether it be mach1registry, svtsnake, or SN hours a day. Right now I should be doing an 8 page paper that is due tomorrow and I only have 5 pages done, but no, I'm here. And I need to be up at 515. My gf asked me what I love more; her or the mustang, well when I paused before I answered she wasnt too happy. I think I am beyond addicted/obsessed. The sad part is I dont know crap about our cars. I start reading threads and looking at peoples sig's and I get so jealous..happen to anyone else? Well I guess I should be getting back to work (aka reading threads) - and I am sure this thread isnt the first one like it

• Sponsors (?)

I come and go. Lots of downtime-by-the-minutes at work, and I have to stay ready at my desk so I can't leave...and just refresh my personal mailbox and jump around between a couple forums. Rinse and repeat. At home, I come on when I read email notifications of thread responses and then browse around while I basically lounge around watching TV and/or doing various other things until I hit the hay.

Roland69 said:
Right nowI'm laid off so I spend alot of time on here and ebay. I'm always signed in but sometimes I go out adn always come home and read up. My friends think I'm like a 5.0 tech cause I learn alot of info from here.
Your a framer arent you? Drive to Utah and work for me:D

you pay me 5 bucks an hour and it's a deal

No I'm not a farmer but most of my friends are and I do help out on farms and "get a lill mud on the tires" once in a while. I live in a small town pop 7500+ maby and I am surrounded by farm land.

Roland69 said:
you pay me 5 bucks an hour and it's a deal

No I'm not a farmer but most of my friends are and I do help out on farms and "get a lill mud on the tires" once in a while. I live in a small town pop 7500+ maby and I am surrounded by farm land.
Not FARMER, FRAMER.:rlaugh: