how many made

Status
Not open for further replies.

87LxT-top

Feb 29, 2004
Ny
I have a 1987 mustang lx 4 bannger w/t-tops!!!! Does any one know how many were made?? I tried asking ford but they didnt help!! I was told by one of my friends that they only made 900 mustangs with t-tops both gt annd lx!!! I have seen a lot of gt's with t-tops but not one lx !!! Do I have i one of a kind car or are there more out there???? can some one HELP??? :shrug: :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

There were about 900 1988 Mustangs made with T-tops....or so the rumor is. They were cancelled early in the model year.

There were 200,000 '87 Mustangs made, and T-tops were offered all year long. I have seen quite a few LX's with T-tops and my friend owned an '87 2.3L with T's.

Pro-Hawk said:
Now does a T-top weigh more than a hard top? Also does a hatch weigh more than a coupe?

T-top weighs more then the hard top but with the T-tops you can more the weight from the middle to the rear and the coupe weighs less then the hatch !! :spot:

why do you feel you have to be the post police, if you don't know then don't post. And you think that someone who posts in a 2.3L thread knows nothing else about any other mustangs? Are people that narrow in thier knowlage? Get over yourself!:ZipIt:

Status
Not open for further replies.