How many of you smoke? (Cigarettes)

• Sponsors (?)

I'll smoke socially, I drink socially, and I'll do weed socially too...
but that's the extent of it.

I don't buy cigarettes, i just smoke them when given to me.
and I don't buy weed, unless it's really good stuff and I'm going to a huge party that same night.
I'll drink anytime when I'm with a friend.

Oh, and I like to eat womens' asses :nice:
but we've already established that.

wytstang said:
What's really funny is people saying your paying to kill yourself......Yet most here spend thousands on your car to do the same......Both can kill and both make people happy. Live and let die GNR baby....

I see what you are saying but spending thousands on your car is not a direct connection to ending your life early...sure if u go out and run into a pole it will. But us modding cars isnt going to harm our life unless we do something stupid.

Now smoking on the other hand, well we all know what that does to us:(

And obviously, im not a smoker:D

i smoke bud, i drink and occasionally i will smoke some butts.
the bud smoking happens a few times a day everyday and it hasnt ruined my life yet, in fact i have a date with a bowl right now.
dont flame my honesty!
fawcett
everyone has to pick their poison, i just pick two or three

nmcgrawj said:
I see what you are saying but spending thousands on your car is not a direct connection to ending your life early...sure if u go out and run into a pole it will. But us modding cars isnt going to harm our life unless we do something stupid.

Now smoking on the other hand, well we all know what that does to us:(

And obviously, im not a smoker:D
couldn't have said it better myself....think about it man....you go up to a chick, and your smoking, and she doesn't like that....well now your not only harming youself, but offending the people around you.....now go back and pretend your in your car and you go up to a chick....next thing you know, u wake up next to her.....catchin my drift?? cars aren't nasty and smelly (well some are smelly)...you get the point

I dont smoke cigs, but I do smoke a cigar everynow and then... However, i do smoke lots o bud... Bc bud, ak47, jack harrer, white widdow, love potion, whatever :).

I drink too, thats why I feel like crap this morning haha.

stprorolla49 said:
couldn't have said it better myself....think about it man....you go up to a chick, and your smoking, and she doesn't like that....well now your not only harming youself, but offending the people around you.....now go back and pretend your in your car and you go up to a chick....next thing you know, u wake up next to her.....catchin my drift?? cars aren't nasty and smelly (well some are smelly)...you get the point.
So does bad language, certain music, and loud music/exhaust so now what?? Change to make them happy....No....To answer your next question about killing people around you with that habit think about this....So is my cat less exhaust and the thousands of stangs/chebys/imports polluting the air. I'm not defending the true smokers I just do it maybe once a month when I drink (more like every second month). I just see both side of the story.

thats true. Im not changing for anyone and if they don't like me b/c they smoke then thats their lose. You have to look beyond something as petty as smoking. But non smokers think it stinks and they don't want to be around it. I understand that but if someone isn't going to talk to you b/c you smoke then you were better off without them. They prob wouldn't like you either if you didn't have alot of money or whatever the reasoning. But I do understand where you're coming from.

I smoke sometimes - just cigs though. I've talked about my fun drug experiences in the post before this and it was just a phase for me.

I'm probably the weirdest smoker you could imagine.

1) I only smoke if I have altoids (those mint things - not sure if you can get them all over the country). I smoke Marlboro menthols (not the lights either...light cigs are pointless) and the taste of the mint in your mouth is PERFECT. People laugh at me all the time but I'm serious.

2) I only smoke after sex, after a GOOD meal, on long car rides, AFTER I'm done drinking for the night (if I don't pass out first), or before a test (gotta have the lucky cig). So basically a pack lasts me about 1-2 weeks depending on how much sex I get. :rolleyes: :D

I've tried the light cigarettes and they just dont do it for me. It's like smoking air. If I'm going to smoke, damnit, I want something that is fulfilling. Not something I've got to suck so hard on, it's going to make my nose cave in....

Joe

Joes95GT said:
I'm probably the weirdest smoker you could imagine.

1) I only smoke if I have altoids (those mint things - not sure if you can get them all over the country). I smoke Marlboro menthols (not the lights either...light cigs are pointless) and the taste of the mint in your mouth is PERFECT. People laugh at me all the time but I'm serious.

2) I only smoke after sex, after a GOOD meal, on long car rides, AFTER I'm done drinking for the night (if I don't pass out first), or before a test (gotta have the lucky cig). So basically a pack lasts me about 1-2 weeks depending on how much sex I get. :rolleyes: :D

I've tried the light cigarettes and they just dont do it for me. It's like smoking air. If I'm going to smoke, damnit, I want something that is fulfilling. Not something I've got to suck so hard on, it's going to make my nose cave in....

Joe

Yea, I smoke lights only b/c full flavored hurt my throat and thats just what I first smoked so just kinda stuck with them. I really only want cigs after sex, eating, or on long car rides. I understand........:nice:

wytstang said:
So does bad language, certain music, and loud music/exhaust so now what?? Change to make them happy....No....To answer your next question about killing people around you with that habit think about this....So is my cat less exhaust and the thousands of stangs/chebys/imports polluting the air. I'm not defending the true smokers I just do it maybe once a month when I drink (more like every second month). I just see both side of the story.

What you say is true...but a car polluting is on a MUCH larger scale. Meaning, you can have a baby, and smoke around it all day long. Then have the same baby, and have him be in your car and around your car all day, which is gonna cause more damage?

Dont get me wrong, both cause damage, but it will take a lot more cars to make up the difference from just you smoking all day long around your family if that makes any sense.

I agree though, dont change for people just because, i think if you want to do it, then fine. I got plenty of friends who smoke...its cool with me if its cool with them.

The mustang can be bad...like when my girlfriend gets pissed about me spending my time working on it, spending all my cash on it, or washing it a lot. lol but she knows thats just what i do. :flag: :SNSign: