How many people have a Sapphire Blue stang

• Sponsors (?)

I got one also. 1 of 96 GTS

im001188.jpg

im001431.jpg

burnoutsmaller.jpg

im001138.jpg

im001195.jpg

Most likely getting rid of the Xenon bodykit in the spring. Tired of it.

Thanks for the compliments guy :) I like my car like it is now but would love it even more without the bodykit. Here's a pic of SUPERSONICZEX's car. Thats exactly how I want mine. Well actually mine would be absolutely identical if it wasnt from that bodykit, which was already on the car when I got it.

supersoniczex2.jpg

Hey Stangfreak...
if you rip that body kit off, send it my way!!! I'm too broke to get my own, but i think i could afford the paint!!! Just don't break it! Why don't you like it anyways? I think it looks pretty nice, not wild, just clean lines and aerodynamics. It's poly or fiber anyways?

94Blue302GT said:
Hey Stangfreak...
if you rip that body kit off, send it my way!!! I'm too broke to get my own, but i think i could afford the paint!!! Just don't break it! Why don't you like it anyways? I think it looks pretty nice, not wild, just clean lines and aerodynamics. It's poly or fiber anyways?

Well I'm not gonna give it away bro :spot: I like it. .. but I'm just bored with it. I need some changes. I even want other wheels as well. I'm really into the Bullits. I also think that the kit just adds some extra lines to the car. No weird new shapes or anything. The kit is for sure not FIBERGLASS..so I guess it is poly.

I think I'm gonna sell it locally (Canada). I'm gonna ask somethink like 375-400$ US for it.