how many people here are in college?

• Sponsors (?)

I envy you people who are almost done with your mechanical engineering classes. I'm still working on the prerequisites before I can enter into the program... Should be done next semester

Yea man i dropped out of mechanical engineering after my first year. Like 2% of the degree dealt with stuff i was interested in and the rest is all number crunching so i didn't think it'd be worth it and went into marketing instead.

Anyway i'm a sophmore at Clemson University. Suprised how many college students are on this board.

MadHandle8169 said:
For those that dropped out I was just wondering what you are doing now? No Flame intended just curious.
im a tile setter. but hopefully ill be a detention officer soon. im going tru all the paperwork right now

I'm a Sr right now and still need a couple more semesters. In all honesty, if I had to do it again, I would have not enrolled in the university. I would go through something vocational either a 9 months or 2 year program. There are several people with those edu. backgrounds earning over 80k a year, which is a lot more than the starting salary is for management majors.