How Many V8 Stang Owners Will Admit It?

T-Sho

Jul 31, 2006
How many of you guys every now and again take a stroll over to the V6 forum. Personally I get a good laugh reading all the posts about "How Do I Add More Power????". I try to resist the urge of posting "Get a V8" on all of them :rlaugh: I know, I know, I'm just a bully...........

• Sponsors(?)

4point6

Feb 8, 2004
Twin Cities, MN
Well, how many posts do you see in here asking how to get more power? It happens in the SVT section, too. The V6's are not a horrible car, they're just not for those of us that are V8 fans. At least the folks over there like their cars and Mustangs in general, there are worse alternatives.

And to answer your question, I do that every once in a while.

hotmustang331

Apr 29, 2004
Bastrop,TX
On occasion when nothing is going on....but I go to try and help :shrug: . I also like seeing how fast some of them are...there are some VERY quick ones!

LaserSVT

I was N/A once, it was awful.
Nov 29, 1999
In your computerz watching your pronz
Well, how many posts do you see in here asking how to get more power? It happens in the SVT section, too. The V6's are not a horrible car, they're just not for those of us that are V8 fans. At least the folks over there like their cars and Mustangs in general, there are worse alternatives.

And to answer your question, I do that every once in a while.
We have a SVT forum?:shrug:
Learn something new everyday:nice:

d98gt

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2002
SE Texas
I actually frequently post on Houston-Imports and at times it does get pretty funny with some of the race stories. Alot of them are actually pretty cool guys and i've met quite a few out at the 6/Westheimer meet.

Maybe we can meet up there at some point? :nice:

ADRENLN

Apr 16, 2003
NJ
Visit site
i never went to the v6 section. i do look at the 05+gt and the 4v sections. i like to know what those cars with blowers are putting down so i can build mine to be faster!!!!:D

BaXTeR3221

Jan 12, 2004
Orange County, NY
I don't think i've ever browsed the V6 section. I have browsed the 2.3 section only because i think having a turbo 4cyl notch would be bada$$.

Also, i've browsed a number of different import forums, but mostly because i've been looking for a DD.

ProCharger GT

Jun 3, 2004
Cleveland
I go to www.rx8club.com for comic relief...their "tech" section there is absolutely ridiculious...here are some of the thread titles (no joke):

- E85 Conversion
- Ceramic Rotary Engine
- how to do a burnout?
- More "Marbles in a Can" Observations
- Is this light bad?
- Coolant Boiling Question

old_blue

10 Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
never been. I have only been on the 5.0 pages and these pages. never wondered what the others were up to I guess.

T-Sho

Jul 31, 2006
guilty, but when i post im not a dick. Im glad 03 cobra owners (at least not oo often) don't come on here and say get a damn 4V first!
I said I "resist the urge of posting get a V8". I don't actually post it, I just think it :rolleyes: Besides, what goes around comes around and I don't want any Camaro/Vette owners rubbing stuff in my face either.

Mustang5L5

Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
I just pick on the rice-V6 owners.

The ones with clear taillights, dual cherry bombs, and cobra emblems on the side that like to rev at me at a stoplight.

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
a v6 mustang is still a mustang and if it wasn't for the v6's ford probably would have quit making mustangs a long time ago

on the other hand i will make fun of a ricer mustang any day