How Much Abuse?

• Sponsors (?)

Im the 3rd owner of my current mustang. I bought it off my brother who bought it when he was 18.. He did it all clutch drops, long burnouts... lets just say I replaced a lot of parts when I got it. They can take a lot of "abuse"

A buddy of mine out of highschool had a nice built engine in his and he had bolt in subframe connectors. He ended up twistin the frame and ovaling out the bolt holes. there was a wrinkle down one of the rear quarters. he ended up fixing it and selling it. I the guy who bought it is on there, sorry about that. man that car was fast.

All remaining Fox Bodies have definitely been beat on pretty hard at one point in its life.. I've beat on several! All my buddies lost their licenses and I always got to drive their fox bodies and man I think I was better at driving then they were! I think they are the toughest car hand down for abuse and come back for more... My buddy tried blowing up his 88 hatch cause his girl said she would pay to replace the motor and he ran 8 full bottles through it before blowing it up and he had 100k+ hard miles on it.