35th Anniv How much are 35th worth?

Red9935thGT

Nov 18, 2004
Hey, I was looking around for cars on the internet today, trying to find either a Mach 1 or 03/04 cobra, and that got me thinking, if I actually get one of those ill have to sell the 35th probably, but how much could I get for it. So what do you guys think one in PERFECT, and I mean perfect, condition would be worth? Only downside is I have alot of miles on mine, around 70,000.

• Sponsors (?)

It's worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it. I was looking at getting a Mach 1 also and would need to sell my 35th. I have about 66K on mine and was looking to sell for about 8-9K. Check out E-bay and some of the prices that people have paid. I think private seller is the way to go to get the most out of your car. Good luck and keep us updated. :nice:

#1922 said:
It's worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it. I was looking at getting a Mach 1 also and would need to sell my 35th. I have about 66K on mine and was looking to sell for about 8-9K. Check out E-bay and some of the prices that people have paid. I think private seller is the way to go to get the most out of your car. Good luck and keep us updated. :nice:
Jeese, I'm sure you can get alot more then 8-9K for it..... I wouldn't sell mine for anything less then 13K and I have about the same mileage, but mines in mint condition, I dont know how good of condition yours is in. I'd say thats pretty good if NADA says our cars are worth between 10.9K-14.9K.

Well, if you could get 13k, I would be suprised. I also haven't seen too many "mint" condition cars with 66k miles. I would reserve mint for off the showroom floor cars. I guess it depends on your area and how sought after Mustangs are. I paid 11.5 for my car about 2.5 years ago and it had 59K then. I like what NADA says but from what I've seen, that may be alittle steep.