How Much Can The Stock Ecu Handle In The 95 Gt's?

• Sponsors (?)

Installation takes 20 mins lol. Tuning a ms is much easier than a factory eec too
If you can find a YouTube video attach it. I looked yesterday but there are so many videos I'd like to find a specific video as to the installation being 20 minutes as in how easy it is, reference, excetera

If you can find a YouTube video attach it. I looked yesterday but there are so many videos I'd like to find a specific video as to the installation being 20 minutes as in how easy it is, reference, excetera
I’m not going to go searching for videos on it. I can tell you it takes 20 mins, because I’ve done them in 20 mins before. Even someone who is fairly novice can tackle it. A 94/95 car requires just moving around a couple pins in the 60 pin connector, but that is fairly straightforward.

Remove kick panel, pull out factory computer, install pimpxs, start car. Most of the time is spent fishing the map sensor vacuum reference line through the firewall. Then get you a wideband and you’ll be tuning the car in no time.

I can send you the install instructions if you’d like and you can look through them.

I’m not going to go searching for videos on it. I can tell you it takes 20 mins, because I’ve done them in 20 mins before. Even someone who is fairly novice can tackle it. A 94/95 car requires just moving around a couple pins in the 60 pin connector, but that is fairly straightforward.

Remove kick panel, pull out factory computer, install pimpxs, start car. Most of the time is spent fishing the map sensor vacuum reference line through the firewall. Then get you a wideband and you’ll be tuning the car in no time.

I can send you the install instructions if you’d like and you can look through them.
Yes send me the instructions