• 7001-8500

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • 8501-10000

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • 10000+

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

$8000, bone stock from my Mom. The car had 100k on it, but it was immaculate, never saw a winter, all the miles were highway miles while my mom was doing her thesis. At 150,000 miles my Dad checked the traction loc and said it was like new. It was the only "unmolested" Mustang I could find. My family gave me $2k towards it so I really only had to pay $6k.

$5,000 even for my 95 GTS (5 speed) with 86,xxxx on her back in July. The car was in great shape, and stock too, so I asked the guy if he knew if it was a woman that owned it B4 and he told her name. So I knew it wasn't molested. The guy at the dealership even gave me an extended warranty so I can get the AC fixed! :nice:

5900, about 6-8 months ago. I dont remember. Baught it from the first owner and it was a women driver. 94k on the clock with the stock clutch and Its held up perfect with now over 100k on it and 20 passes at the track. I got a perfect and babied car.

boght my car with 89,000 last january for 4300$ it ahd a bad tranny i remedied that with one i had for about 200$ price of bell and clutch, car has full leather and everything, haven't had any problems i haven't created

pretty good deal i think

jason-

Paid $9K for mine two years ago bone stock (the K&N he had on there doesn't count!) w/ 66,xxx on the clock. Owner had every peice of paperwork for everything he'd ever done. I have the original window sticker for $26,xxx.

Paul - you said your car was $28K new, how is that. I have a vert with every single option except auto trans. (Mach 460, leather, 17"wheels, etc, etc) and mine was in the $26K range. Just curious. Mines a 94, if yours is a 95 would that make the difference?

$4,200 2 years ago from a local aucion with 110000... the paint had some scratches and the interior needed some cleaning but other then that it was good(bone stock down to the air silencer too) :banana:

red94fiveo said:
Paid $9K for mine two years ago bone stock (the K&N he had on there doesn't count!) w/ 66,xxx on the clock. Owner had every peice of paperwork for everything he'd ever done. I have the original window sticker for $26,xxx.

Paul - you said your car was $28K new, how is that. I have a vert with every single option except auto trans. (Mach 460, leather, 17"wheels, etc, etc) and mine was in the $26K range. Just curious. Mines a 94, if yours is a 95 would that make the difference?

I'm at my inlaws right now, but in the car I have the original sticker. When I get home on sunday I'll check it out and let you know for sure. I'm 99% sure it was like $27900 or something very close... but I could be wrong. It too has every single option except for the auto trans... 17" wheels, mach 460, keyless remote, all power, etc.