Votes: 16 28.1%
  • 7001-8500

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • 8501-10000

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • 10000+

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters
4500 for Mine last July from a private owner. Car is in descent shape, some stupid stuff done to it (guy sawed off the top of the shifter so he could put some aftermarket 8 ball shifter on there.)

You guys are killing me talking about your car being female owned and operated, have you guys ridden with a chick lately???? I'd rather buy a car from a male anyday :rlaugh: My wife scares me to death driving.

• Sponsors (?)

I got mine Nov 02' for $3700. It neede the right front fender replaced. Fully loaded 95' GT with cloth and an Auto. Girl wnated to buy a Camry real bad. Just thought I would help her out. It was in the paper for a few weeks, but, sports cars don't sell to well in the winter here. Her loss=my gain. Best Stang of the 6 that I have owned!

I paid $12,200 for mine back in October of 96, with 34,500 miles... It was immaculant, and had KB super subs, 3.55 gears, 190LPH Fuel pump, 24lb injectors, and a J1J4 Cobra Computer (go figure). I got all records from Star Ford in CA, since it was regularly serviced there... Plus the owner said it was never in an accident (yeah right)... Later on that year I found out it had been repaired by Star Ford for damage to the rear bumper and driverside quarter panel... But the car still looked, and drove flawlessly, so I didn't care... 8 years later, and who knows how much money... I still love it...

got mine for 5500 two years ago, the kid wanted 6300 but his eyes got huge with the site of cash. (saved up while i was in the military) It had 120k but it had not been touched. Have spent around double that in mods and stereo sence.

Whats a 450 rwhp car with a new motor and decent body worth now-a-days? More then 15k i would assume...

My 94 GT Convertible cost me a whole 2400 bucks.. it didn't have windows or tail lights and missing one mirror.. approx 800 dollars later, I have a whole car... so all in all, to get it back to its factory appearence, it cost me about 3200. and it is completely stock.