How much have you put into ur cars?

• Sponsors (?)

HOLY **** man, like 15 grand, youcoulda not only baught a decent used GT,maybe even an older Cobra, but pretty damn close to a brand new V6. I dont even compare, I just hit the $900 mark, but i also have only had it since March 15th.And i dont make that much at my job, like 300 amonth,i'm 17,and my parents wont payf or a damn thing, but that's onlyf air since my dad is paying for the car and my insurance(which nearly trippled from my old car) but ibuy everything from oil and oil filter to my exhaust.I do it all my self. Plus i'm trying to save some money for college.

3.4" pulley setup - $150
Exhaust work - $200
T-stat/fan switch - $100
K&N drop-in (with home depot stuff) - $55ish
Pioneer 8400 (brought in from wrecked 'stang) - free
rear 6x9s - $50
underbody kit - $70

that's about it for now, but list will keep growing...

Yes, i paid for my car in cash. Like 11000 used in 2000. i make like 2000 a month but i have no bills. My mom pays my insurance now that i got into college and i got a full scholarship to college. My mom is an insurance agent and refuses to pay the insurance if i had a gt or even a v8 nonetheless. She doesnt know about my spending. I tell her everything helps my gas mileage, including my 4.10 gears :). I know i could have spent this money in a lot of different ways but i dunno why, i just stuck to visual. Im mad now but nothing i can do. I havent done anything visual lately except the gauges. My last purchases were the gt rear end and the nitrous system which i think ima sell.

All I have to say Ganador, is enjoy it now. Cause I make more than you, but I have debt and bills and all the **** that comes with it. So the money I make isn't always mine, but It would be fun to take the cash and go beef up the stang more!

So hell keep having fun with it. :nice:

GREENBIOCH said:
All I have to say Ganador, is enjoy it now. Cause I make more than you, but I have debt and bills and all the **** that comes with it. So the money I make isn't always mine, but It would be fun to take the cash and go beef up the stang more!

So hell keep having fun with it. :nice:
Thats ok cause ima have a bitchin job when i get outta college where im makin the big bucks! So i will enjoy it as it will only get better from now on. Btw, im very optimistic on this topic.

Well its actually Automotive aftermarket business management. I said it wrong the first time. All you have to do is break down the name and its easy to figure out. Automotive(having to do with cars) aftermarket(anything done to the car after it leaves the original sales lot, not just accesories, includes crashes, tune ups, anything like that)
Business management(managing this type of thing)

So im pretty much learning to manage some sort of business that deals with a car after it leaves the sales lot. Whether its a performance stores, a midas, or even a body shop. It teaches you the fundamentals of this area and how to suceede doing this type of work(end advertisement).

ganador01 said:
11000 u mean :). I would but people around here get mad when i post pics. Especially mustangsally. If i post one pick she will bitch for many posts to come. If you search the threads for my name, you can find plenty of pics of my car.

we don't get mad when you post pics of your car.. just that huge picture with the hideous front bumper....

by the way... how much did you have to pay to get rid of that bumper?

98v6mustang said:
we don't get mad when you post pics of your car.. just that huge picture with the hideous front bumper....

by the way... how much did you have to pay to get rid of that bumper?
Actually i still have it. Lol. Sits on the side of my house. Ive sold it to ricers like 3 times on ebay but they never come through with the sale. Typical ricer for u.

Guess what guys. I spent another 1300 dollars today on my car. Yeah!!!! I just bought this friggin pimp as sub set up...2 800 watt amps, 2 caps, custom box, all the wiring, power hx2, its gonna be clean although i dont like paying 1300 for just a sub.. :(

ganador01 said:
Guess what guys. I spent another 1300 dollars today on my car. Yeah!!!! I just bought this friggin pimp as sub set up...2 800 watt amps, 2 caps, custom box, all the wiring, power hx2, its gonna be clean although i dont like paying 1300 for just a sub.. :(

time to put it in the GTP! :nice:

:p

Ok, most of you all are probably wondering where all this money went. Well, ima post everything now. Muahahaha! Long list it is in no particular order.
List:
Gtech competition : 250
Indiglo gauges : 100
Radar detector : 270
Chrome bullit 17x8 : 1200
Tires -520
Cervinis spoiler : 299
Mac cold air induction : 190
Spark plug wire covers : 20
Mac custom built exhaust into rear bumper: 574
Mac ud pulleys: 130
Custom seat covers : 25
Custom floor mats : 20
Dual pod gauges oil/temp with pod :80
A/c white face gauge : 35
Mustangt gt 8.8" rear end with 4.10 gear and c-clip elim: 1300
Cervinis rear bumper: 400
Projector headlights : 350
Cervinis ram air hood : 400
Bullit antenae: 35
Cervinis front bumper: 400
Custom white interior with black accents: 300
Alpine cva1000 head unit(bought it new) : 1700
Power hx2 2000 watt subwoofer(new also) : 469
Audiobahn Capaciter with lcd screen: 190
Custom sub box: 100
Sony 1000watt class D amp.-350
Ground Pounder lower/upper control arms: 300
Alpine 12 disc cd changer-250
Aftermarket springs/shocks: 450
Nitrous express system: 460
Upgrade to 12lb bottle:50
Auto bottle heater with preassure gauge: 280
Purge:50
Down tube:50
Ford Chip with dual sides: 350

Ok that comes out to 11367. I forgot some stuff in my previous records.

Then stuff i no longer have.
5" cowl hood: 400
Saleen double stack spoiler(real): 400
18x9 chrome bullit wheels: 1400
17x9 95 cobra wheels: 1300
I dont remember the price of the tires so i left them out of this one. Probably adds up to another 1000 dollars or more. 18x9s were at least 200 a piece. 17x9s i think were 160.

Mustang cobra hood(factory): 569
Veilside body kit: 500
Cobra spoiler(factory):350
S351 spoiler(aftermarket):270

That equals out to another 5189.
Sad sad sad isnt it. This money could have been used so much wiser...too late now. Might as well run it out and spend more hoping maybe one day my car will be as cool as i think it is!

UPDATE: More money added in today. I just got a kick ass sub set up and its gonna take them friggin 4 days to do it!

2 sony 800 watt class d amps-290(retail is 400)
1 1000 watt ability capaciters-100(retail is 150)
1 1000 watt audiobahn lcd screen cap(already have it)
Custom box built to match car nicely-250
Remount everything and rewire everything with new wires.
Connectors..the damn 32 dollars for 2 connectors!
1 power hx2(2000 watts, i already have it)
Added up to another-400 dollars!
Grand total of 1300!

Makes it 12,667 grand total. Yeah for me.
Ill post pictures on sunday when its supposed to be ready.