How much HP do I have?

^is a dumbass cause he let his dad buy a piece of chit GM and brags about it :doh:

:rlaugh: touche... FWIW, my brother is the one that talked him into it... I tried talking him into something else.

weight is on the side of the mustang... and not so much the STS

No kidding, the point is that dyno numbers are meaningless... and it makes me feel better about

• Sponsors (?)

thanks again blow. N8dogg- HP numbers are not meaningless. I think the only way to make HP numbers meaningful for everyone would have to be to go through you! All other HP numbers are meaningless!

so i will definitely fill up the bottle when i race him. although i don't know if i will need it! :)

The STS-V while rare is not all that great... certainly not worth the $80K price tag it initially had. Also, FWIW, the old man purchased said vehicle with 10K miles for only $30K as it had a marked title. It sat at a dealership for over a month while awaiting a transmission part... the first owner returned it to GM under the NY lemon law.

It has just over 20K miles on it now and is still has 2 years left on the warranty... My dad said I can buy it from him for $25K, and I told him that caddy's are for old men.

Agreed about my brother too. Now he wants a Yukon Denali :rolleyes: because he's a salesman and drives everywhere... how dumb can you be? If I got $.55/mile I'd be buying up some nice looking sedan that got decent mileage and making money on the deal...

thanks again blow. N8dogg- HP numbers are not meaningless. I think the only way to make HP numbers meaningful for everyone would have to be to go through you! All other HP numbers are meaningless!

so i will definitely fill up the bottle when i race him. although i don't know if i will need it! :)

yeah, u mad

wut

Btw do you know ANYTHING when it comes to your nitrous set up or tune? With out coming off as a dick... You don't seem to know your ass from a hole in the wall and the last thing you need to be doing Is screwing with a dual power adder set up

i love you all

Welcome to Stangnet, bro.... everybody here is a hero in their own mind!;)

Except me, of course.....:D

There is really no shortage of knowledge here, most members know everything. The problem is... that everything varies from member to member.:rlaugh: And... whatever you do, don't listen to Nate. he's like the retarted kid that drools and rubs doo doo in his hair.:p

N8Dogg98

Reactions: 1 user
You guys should be proud of yourselves. I've been watching, and avoiding commenting because I'm annoyed at the question in the first place, but you all have managed to keep it civil despite being called a bunch of GDFDB's. (sounds like a communicable disease if you say it fast):eek:
This is the one thing that hasn't been said to the OP outright,....despite it being offered in just about every reply.
You are looking for a magic number based on manufacturer claims. If you honestly think that you can take your stock combination, and add this, plus that,...add this and a 75 hp shot of that, and get a realistic uhhh........ guess, then you are sadly mistaken.
A 75 hp shot is never a 75 hp shot of nitrous (it's a manufacturer's educated guess, based on some test mule) Like it's already been pointed out to you,... two identical engines w/ the same mods rarely make the same power. The formula that has also been offered to you for tallying up what hp you have, is best verified either at the track or at the dyno, and your tuner, your brother, hi po part manufactures and yes, even Google are all gonna be inaccurate until you get to one of those two places.
I still don't get the point of your question,....you just googled your HCI combo, and added the ambiguous 75hp gain(all 75 hp gain) to your magic number, and now you are secure in the knowledge that your 302 w/ admittedly worn rings makes what?........425.
If it was so easy to answer your own question, why are you asking it here?
I will venture a guess here, I'm way older than you. Suffice it to say that even if your engine makes what you think it will,...I've had an engine that made 3 times that. All this goes to say that on my current car,....... despite the fact that it has HCI, long tubes, and a manual rack,...when asked how much HP I think the engine makes my answer is always the same...........
I Don't Know, I haven't had it on a Dyno yet.