How much Hp with AFR 165's? Guesstimate + Question!!!

Adding AFR 165's, 1.7 RR's to my current combo.

How much HP/TQ do you guys think it will ADD or Put down to the wheels with my current combo???

One more question:

I have everything to put the heads on. I also have 31 spline moser axles with C-clip elims, A new 31 spline T-lock, And a 8.8 Rebuild kit from FRPP.

What should i do first? The rear end or the Heads??????

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

With the cam upgrade porting the intake and the heads it's likely you'll see 300 at the wheels with a decent tune if the cars a 5sd..little less it it's auto. Initially I miss read your parts list and thought the car was AOD...I could definately see near 300 with a dyno tune getting the A/F and timing bang on.

with those 19# injectors, I would say somewhere around 280rwhp with a good tune. I would do the heads first, then you can destroy the rear-end. That would be a good time to install your new pieces.

So is the TFS1 cam going to be that much better? Worth the $150 (that i didn't want to spend) for a brand new one????
Remember i am going to be using 1.7 RR's either way.

Also should i try to talk my friend into trading me my 24# injectors and 80mm pro m back for his 19#'ers and a new 73mm c&l?

Seems like it might be time to move up if it's going to make 300+ FWHP to the 24's.?.

Edit: Don't know if I made that clear enough. When i bought the car it had 24#'rs and an 80mm pro-m. When i did the cobra intake swap i traded my friend my 24's and my pro-m for his 19#'rs and stock maf. Now i have a C&l 73mm to go with the 19#'rs.
Should i try to trade him back for the 24's and pro-m since i'm going to be getting heads before he does?

Marlboro_Man said:
Thanks for the bump , Your advice really helps :rolleyes:
One million and two?

Responce like mine are in frustration with "how much HP do I have!" "guess how much my combo makes!" "If I put a tornado on my car, will get I 100 HP and 20 more MPG?!?!?" Use the search button, find similar combos. That will get you more info then asking. No two combos will make the same amount of power, some might be off as much as 30 rwhp. It just gets annoying... tech and talk are flooded with these.