How much Hp with AFR 165's? Guesstimate + Question!!!

gcwh02 said:
i say upgrade injectors. If you stick with the c&l and are going to buy the 24lb tube PM me first. The TFS cam is better but it all depends on how much you want out of your combo, its up to you:shrug:
Well I talked to my friend today and I will be getting my 24's and pro-m back with the swap.

I think what i'll do is check the P2V clearance with the E cam and with the TFS1 cam and see which one will work, maybe neither will with out notching the pistons, Then again if the TFS works then I'll buy it and use it since it belongs to a friend of mine.

PoopDawg said:
One million and two?

Responce like mine are in frustration with "how much HP do I have!" "guess how much my combo makes!" "If I put a tornado on my car, will get I 100 HP and 20 more MPG?!?!?" Use the search button, find similar combos. That will get you more info then asking. No two combos will make the same amount of power, some might be off as much as 30 rwhp. It just gets annoying... tech and talk are flooded with these.
Sure all combos will be different. Thats why i asked about my specific one!

You answered once with a smart ass remark , I ask a totally different question about what i should do to better my combo, and you add another stupid remark.

One was enough, If your not going to help or even try then why post at all? Why not just leave it alone and move on to another thread?

• Sponsors (?)

Marlboro_Man said:
Sure all combos will be different. Thats why i asked about my specific one!

You answered once with a smart ass remark , I ask a totally different question about what i should do to better my combo, and you add another stupid remark.

One was enough, If your not going to help or even try then why post at all? Why not just leave it alone and move on to another thread?

Believe me, I'm not alone in thinking threads like this are pointless. Use the search button to find your answer(s). :)