How Much Is 65 Worth?

Logman

Apr 2, 2014
Hello all, new member here. I need your help. I am going to look at a 65 mustang on Saturday morning. It is my wife's uncles that has been sitting in a barn for like 20 years. All I know is that it is a 65 and is red. I don't know engine, tranny, rust, dents, etc. My question is if the condition warrants the car only be a parts car, what is a 65 worth? I don't know what is a good price or what is too much. My wife and I are really wanting to keep this mustang in the family but don't want to pay too much. Please help. Any and all information/advice will help!

Thank you for your time.

• Sponsors (?)

if itll cost more than its worth to keep something sight unseen around, i question it. barn finds usually have mice nests in the frame, interior, fuel will be gelled, oil bad, could be nasty rust in the frame (ask me how i know), wierd things youve never even known coud happen to a car, the homeless peoples orgy like that Prius in the Good Guys movie or whatever it was. Or it could be covered, protected, $30k pristine car. never ever know