how much $$$ is my stang worth

84fiveohore

Apr 23, 2007
york, pa
me and my lady are buying a house and i might have to ebay my stang.. how much should i ask.. ?

here is what i have into her

1986 mustang gt sun roof car
1979 (tall deck) 351 windsor .030 over hasnt been on the road yet.. broke the cam in and just moved it around the yard..
stock oversized pistons .030
d00e heads mild port work on exhaust and bowls
crane fireball 2 cam
duraspark ign
offenhauser 360 4barrel intake
im borrowing a carb off my friend so i dont have one with the car
king cobra clutch
7.5 rear 3.45's comes off posi :)
t-5
electric fan
flowmaster homemade cat back chrome pipes
off road h-pipe
bbk shorty swap headers
new brake pads
also when i got the car it was half sanded, so i flat blacked the car.
the car starts everytime with no problems and for a windsor she rev's out pretty nice..after she gets some miles on her i wouldnt be supprised if it would be capable of seeing 6 grand revs

what it needs
the only thing it needs is an adjustable clutch cable.. when the car isnt on it goes in and out of gear like a brand new tranny, when its running it dosent like to go into any gear.. ive narrowed it down to the clutch cable.. my friend pulled the cable from in the engine compartment tward the front end just to add some tenson and it would go into gear that way.. i dont have the time to put another one on.
also the interior is fair conditon., nothing some carpet dye wont cure
the body has no major damage.. the only thing is the pass side fender is dinged up a bit.

well guys lay it on me.. i dont want to loose my butt on this car and it sadens me to sell it.. this is my 3rd stang and im starting to get real attached to them.

thanks
dan

• Sponsors (?)