How often do you drive your mustang???

How Often Do You Drive Your Mustang?

• It is for track use only.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

timeless2 said:
Then stuff will start to break and you will enter an endless cycle of mod, drive, repair, mod, drive, repair....:)

one of the reasons why it is taking so long is that i have researched endlessly and pieced together some of the best parts available for my application. I am not leaving anything to chance! I will be loading all my parts into the minivan next week and delivering them to Steen Racing in Va and they will be machineing and assembling my fully forged shortblock(with Teksid block) and installing my heads/cams and new timing parts and properly degreeing in my cams. So when i pickup the finished product i will have a expert assembled long block...then i'll swap that into the car and install the blower. Then its off to the tuner :p I have already upgraded everything on the car...the only thing stock are some of the body panels...:)

CanadaStang said:
Mine doesn't get used too much, generally just weekends and even then it shares duties with my motorcycles and now the TA and the g/f's car.

Yeah well for us younger people who can only afford ONE car we don't have much of a choice do we? LOL.

T-Sho said:
Yeah well for us younger people who can only afford ONE car we don't have much of a choice do we? LOL.
Ya I hear ya, when I was 18 all I had was a motorcycle and I had to borrow my dad's truck till I could scrape together enough cash so I could buy a winter beater :(

I drive mine every day.

DropTopPony said:
one of the reasons why it is taking so long is that i have researched endlessly and pieced together some of the best parts available for my application. I am not leaving anything to chance! I will be loading all my parts into the minivan next week and delivering them to Steen Racing in Va and they will be machineing and assembling my fully forged shortblock(with Teksid block) and installing my heads/cams and new timing parts and properly degreeing in my cams. So when i pickup the finished product i will have a expert assembled long block...then i'll swap that into the car and install the blower. Then its off to the tuner :p I have already upgraded everything on the car...the only thing stock are some of the body panels...:)

are you going with a 302BB set up at this time? Or will that be a project for the future? I think I remember you saying you'd like to go big bore at some point. That should be a fairly nasty ride!

Mine is only used as a recreational vehicle. It usually is only taken out on nice days and will be stored for the winter. I had to work my butt off to have 2 cars and be 18.

DD, which it really shouldnt be. I have a fairly long commute each day and its taking a toll on the miles, which are allready kind of high for a 2000.

I should drive the Jeep which allready has almost 160k on it instead, fix some misc. stuff on the Mustang, and then alternate between the two.

Im 18 also, and worked alot to get this thing, and pay for insurance... Couldnt stand to part with the Jeep when I bought the Mustang though. It was my first car, taught me how to work on cars, and it will go anywhere I want it to now.

I drive mine probably once a week. Maybe once every week and a half. I just hit 40,000 miles, I know that's pretty low but I layed off driving it for a while, so I've been driving my Saturn, and my grandma's yellow convertible beetle..haha, that thing is fun.