How tempting........

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
Went to my new job today to have a integration meeting......will start full time on July 9th full time............and it is within 10 minutes from Norwalk Raceway...........hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lunch hour runs........Cedar Point right down the road...........:rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

It's been awhile Will - this new endeavor sounds like a good thing....??

You guys and your track runs. :D

Yeah JT....I was a supervisor for our Toledo System....became the Operations manager for our Sandusky OH system......I will have to commute 1 hour each way and eventually have to move there.....part of the deal but the company will provide a vehicle and gas for the commute and will give me a year or so to complete the move..........a big door was opened..........now let me see if I can keep it from slamming my face into it.....:rlaugh:

better the track then the street...........not all of us can drive our car year round :hail2:

So you get a vehicle to take to the track and they pay for the race fuel! Whats better than that. LOL I need me a job like that. Should I send in my resume Will?

So you get a vehicle to take to the track and they pay for the race fuel! Whats better than that. LOL I need me a job like that. Should I send in my resume Will?

Who are you kidding Rich....U have one...........self employed.....it's called a tax write off........get a removable sign and treat the drag racing and parts for the car as advertisement....:D :nice:

Who are you kidding Rich....U have one...........self employed.....it's called a tax write off........get a removable sign and treat the drag racing and parts for the car as advertisement....:D :nice:

I know, thats pretty much what I do but without the signs. I dont think a big North Eastern Decorative Concrete sign would really go w/ the flow of the Opal.
But free advertising is not a bad idea. Maybe I can hang a job sign off the light bar.:shrug:

Glad to hear things are going so well moneybags. :banana:

You might have to liquidate part of your used car lot and re-establish it after the move. :nice:

95 Opal, when I scanned past your sig, I thought it said AFR/F-Tits. Just a heads up that advertising like that brought me back for a second look, and trying to find links to pics. :D

95 Opal, when I scanned past your sig, I thought it said AFR/F-Tits. Just a heads up that advertising like that brought me back for a second look, and trying to find links to pics. :D

Yeah that reminds me I have to change that sig the TFS has since been swapped to a Holley. But maybe I will have to try the F-Tits intake out next. I wonder what size throttle body I need for that DD's. J/K

Glad to hear things are going so well moneybags. :banana:

You might have to liquidate part of your used car lot and re-establish it after the move. :nice:

:lol: I already have the Stratus in a parking lot...have had a lot of calls and 2 test drives waiting for their dads to get involved..........
the truck I have had the motor and tranny in forever and havn't had time to hook up exhaust and all the wiring....:shrug: too much going on......I only have 6 in the drive now......and the Opal is always garaged...lol