How to clean TB, IAC and MAF?

• Sponsors (?)

I use WD40 to clean all of those parts....The exception would be the IAT sensor, CRC electronics cleaner or Alcohol...

I stick with WD40, and have had good luck..Just did my IAC last night before installing my Fox set-up...worked the balls...that and some log Q-Tips..

Get a small can of that CRC electronics cleaner....for the IAT sensor in the intake tube, spray some on a Qtip and wipe it down....on the MAF...spray the inside and screen and wipe it down...the Maf sensor wires should be done also...those are inside, be careful with that one...gentle...you know ho w to get at it???

TB...i spray some WD40 inside, then clean it up..I love the old socks for this....put it on, douche it with WD, and have at it...

IAC....not sure on the SN..i just did my Fox one, 2 bolts and its off..Had a new 65 before, never did have to clean that, to new...someone will chime in on removing it...I used WD on mine...

I cleaned my MAF last summer when I installed the C&L 76MM System and used carb cleaner on it. I cleaned out the TB also when the Cobra Intake was put on and I used the same cleaner for that, just sprayed the hell out of it and watched all the back gunk and crap come out if it. Just be careful w/ the MAF, if you break those wires your done