How to mount electric fan and tranny cooler?

I have had my puller fan on for a while and it is mounted through the radiator. Those of you who have a fan and cooler how did you mount them? I would like to put the cooler as far over to the passenger side as possible but the mounts that hold the fan stick through and I can't put it flat against the radiator. The cooler is not the type that can be mounted through the cooling fins. Any Ideas???

• Sponsors (?)

This is what I did....

I mounted the trans cooler IN FRONT of the radiator. I made two small brackets out of some diamond plating. I bolted one end where the lower radiator bolts go through, and the top of the bracket bolts on the trans cooler. They are angled about 45 degrees up. I will get a pic so you can see. If you want to mount it in the front, let me know. We can get some dimensions and I will fab you up some brackets. If you like them, keep them...if not, trash them. No charge if you like them or not.

Shane

I've had my tranny cooler mounted a couple different ways over the years, but when I added a/c, I had to move it to the passenger side. I mounted the cooler vertically and made a couple brackets that connect to the radiator support top and bottom. Here's a pic:
attachment.php