How to tell if a woman is right for you...

302GTS

If you need herpes, I'm your man!
Apr 20, 2009
Largo, FL
I've been with my lady friend for over a year now, and things have been amazing with her. Today, however, I felt a sense of absolute emotion that may have brought me to tears had I let myself fall into it! To begin, she surprised me at work by bringing me lunch, which was a plus in and of itself. As we were eating and talking, she mentions that earlier today, she saw a gorgeous classic Stang, saying that the car looked 'beautiful' and 'the motor sounded amazing'. She then followed up by saying that she'd LOVE to, in the next few years, pick up a classic Stang or Camaro. I know, I know, Camaro was included in that sentence HOWEVER when I first met her, she hated cars. Everything about them annoyed her. She's starting to learn, and appreciate, and I couldn't be happier. :nice: Now she'll understand WHY I enjoy buying parts for my Stang, as expensive and meaningless as they may be to her!

• Sponsors (?)

Don't get me wrong, that is awesome that she likes cars that much, but that certainly isn't going to tell you if she is right for you or not. A great bonus and mutual interest/hobby, but certainly nothing to marry a girl over. Sounds like its going well though so see what happens. :nice:

Don't get me wrong, that is awesome that she likes cars that much, but that certainly isn't going to tell you if she is right for you or not. A great bonus and mutual interest/hobby, but certainly nothing to marry a girl over. Sounds like its going well though so see what happens. :nice:
:rlaugh: Oh I know and, believe me, marriage is the LAST thing on my mind. Just thought that'd be a fairly catchy thread title!

My girlfriend never understood the car thing, until I asked her why she needs 30 different handbags and 50 pairs of shoes.
We actually get along extremely well, and have a joint account for our two yearly vacations.
As long as each of us covers our share of the mortgage and the vacation fund, we just don't mention the shopping bags or UPS guy!!!

My girlfriend never understood the car thing, until I asked her why she needs 30 different handbags and 50 pairs of shoes.
We actually get along extremely well, and have a joint account for our two yearly vacations.
As long as each of us covers our share of the mortgage and the vacation fund, we just don't mention the shopping bags or UPS guy!!!
:nice: Sounds like a well working system, for sure!

My girlfriend was helping me pull a transmission on an 01' Mustang. I taught her that it was not only ok to fart under the car, but it was actually proper etiquette. She got me good. That's how I know she's the woman for me.

Kurt

I'm working on my wife. She wants an early 70s Chevelle SS. She's been helping with the car. She actually changed her oil all by herself last time it needed it while her dad and I watched and drank. ah good times...

I'm working on my wife. She wants an early 70s Chevelle SS. She's been helping with the car. She actually changed her oil all by herself last time it needed it while her dad and I watched and drank. ah good times...
:nice: Very nice! I love the early 70's Chevelles, personally.

Good to hear your wife changed her own oil! I'm still the oil changer in my relationship. :rlaugh: