How would the '05 look with a set of these?

Scot_94GT

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2002
Spring Lake Park, MN
Wheel_Vintiques_94series.jpg

http://www.magnumforceracing.com/mopar_magnum_wheels.asp

they come in 17" and 18". not sure how they would look without the raised whit letter tire (which I have never seen in a 17 or 18" tire). and photoshop guys wanna take a stab at it? I loved how the magnum500 wheels looked on the 69/70 stangs, and going with the retro theme ov the '05, I think these might have some potential.

• Sponsors (?)

Scot_94GT said:
Wheel_Vintiques_94series.jpg

http://www.magnumforceracing.com/mopar_magnum_wheels.asp

they come in 17" and 18". not sure how they would look without the raised whit letter tire (which I have never seen in a 17 or 18" tire). and photoshop guys wanna take a stab at it? I loved how the magnum500 wheels looked on the 69/70 stangs, and going with the retro theme ov the '05, I think these might have some potential.

I don't like em. I like the gt 18 inchers

hmmm...now that I see them on the cars, they look so-so at best. but I think that might be due to angle that we are seeing them. Wheels never looks as good from straight on as they do from an angle, since you can't see any of the depth. I remember back before any official pics were released, on of the guys on this board had made smoe computer renderings fo the 05, and then another guy photoshopped then with diffrent trimmings. One of the pics was a Mach1 lookalike, with mag500 style rims, a satin black chin spoiler, and reas spoiler, and a black hood stripe and shaker scoop. I though that one looked mean as hell...so I guess I'll just have to wait and see some real pics once people start modding thier cars.

-Scot

golf4283 said:
someone photoshop those on there with a smaller size. They are way too big for what you would want. Make the rims like 15 or 16 inches instead of the 17 and 18 that they appear to be.
15"???? WHY? What are you putting these on, a Cavalier?

I think they would look good if it wasn't for all that extra black material between the spokes. The Mach 1 wheels are most definitely better looking than that. But... I'd rather just go w/ the optional 18x9" wheels they'll offer for the GT model.