How would you like under your hood?

• Sponsors (?)

kiddiccarus said:
I have an outside cat, and a Staffordshire Terrior Full Blood (Pitt Bull) I am a dog guy. I dont see why people are scared of these dogs they are babies.

I aint afraid of that dog, i'd be worried about a kid around one though...its one thing if it picks a fight with me, im always up for pitbull stu, if it goes fora kid, thats a differnt story.

Mine (not speaking for another persons dog) is a great dog and I believe that it is all in the upbringing and training in the individual dogs life. Mine is full blood from a great champion line and the temperment is great, I would personally trust him with my childs life.

Now saying that A moron that does not train a dog like mine and chains one up in the back yard is making a monster.

Is that one of those new aftermarket "serpentine" belts?

Im with you kiddiccarus
i have a pit bull / dane cross and he's a big softy
and plays with my 3yo son fine
My son pulls his ears and lips , sits on his back
And not once has my dog ever shown any aggression towards him

But if your an unwanted stranger that came into my yard
He would have your leg.

kiddiccarus said:
I have an outside cat, and a Staffordshire Terrior Full Blood (Pitt Bull) I am a dog guy. I dont see why people are scared of these dogs they are babies.
My buddy has a staffordshire bull-terrior pure bred the whole deal also. He came from wisconsin or somewhere out there and was stupid expensive.

Last time we took him to the vet he weighed in at 55kgs and he was 12 months old.
I dont know what he'd weigh now but he has filled out heaps
He is a pig hunting dog and has crush a wild Rams scull in one chomp

But he harmless when hes not at work

Mine has just started to fill out in the head and the hind quarter. His head is a complete brick. I have a marble top coffee table and he came up under it and raised it 2 inches with his head shook it off and wanted to play without another though. Their pain threshold is awesome.

No it would have been 350 for that. I am not looking to breed him or show him, don't get me wrong I would love to breed him but I have too much on my plate for that and we decided to just keep him unregistered and later in life when the kids get out of the house we will get a registered Staff I love these dogs now. I was skeptical at first though.