Howdy!

saully

Aug 2, 2014
So i am doing a mild build on my 89 GT and have been digging through all the info here to get everything together. Very helpful, found answers to all my questions so i figured why not sign up and share my progess?
Anyway, i have been into muskrats since i was 14. My cousin had a 90 gt hatchback that was pretty snappy. He took me for a ride and instantly i was hooked. The years passed and oneday he pulled up in front of my house with a then new 98 cobra. Another ride and more need for a muskrat dug into my brain.
I joined the Air Force and moved away wanting, needing a pony car. I found a 98 gt and it started there. Silver, 5 speed, leather, mach 3 stereo, oh it was nice. Owned it a month before wrapping it around a guardrail doing upwards of 90mph. Good thing it had airbags.
I moved on to a 96 gt, (thought the 4.6 was a neat lil motor) and built it up (4:10 gears, full exhaust , every bolt on i could get) and was satisfied for awhile. Regretably i sold it to a guy who wanted it for racing. Family was getting bigger and mustang backseats arent the best things for carseats.
Few years wdnt by and i figured it was time for a fox body. I wasnt very impressed with the power, it is an aod car and i wanted a stick, but the vintage 80's body accented with white leather did me in. So i now find myself finishing up a gt40p install, added some sub frame connectors, aluminum driveshaft, explorer top end, performance valvebody, etc, etc. Figure ill post all that in a bit, but howdy to all ya, ill see ya in the forums!

Attachments

• 20140515_180357.jpg
    20140515_180357.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)