Hurricane Katrina Relief

GTA_V6_Mustang

Nov 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Hurricane Katrina Relief Call-Out! (Please Read)

Okay guys I am serious about this so please take me seriously. It is our patriotic duty as Americans of this wonderful country to do what we can for these people. This is a serious and tragic event that has just occured. If there is anything in your power that you can do to help these people do it. If theres anything and I mean anything at all please do it. This is a callout, this is the time to show the world what we are made of, this is the time to show people we do have a heart, we do care about our people. I know I will do what I can in my power to help these people that have suffered the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. So I ask from all of you please donate what you can, give canned foods, clothing, whatever you can spare to help our fellow americans. If you have it in your power start food drives, bottled water. The things these people need to survive, and be rescued. And to the moderators, if there is anyway you guys can start up something that we can donate money to that will be sent to these poor people, I ask of you to please do what you can Put yourself in their position, what would you want done for you?...

Fellow Stanger and Proud American :flag: ,

Derrick M. (AKA GTA_V6_Mustang)

• Sponsors (?)

I am just fine, theres still flooding and my car is acting weird now, but other than that fine. And how about you I see your in florida too whats your area look like? But anyway its not me that I am worried about its those people who I wish I could help, those people are suffering and we should do whatever we can in our power to help ease their pains.

GTA_V6_Mustang said:
I am just fine, theres still flooding and my car is acting weird now, but other than that fine. And how about you I see your in florida too whats your area look like? But anyway its not me that I am worried about its those people who I wish I could help, those people are suffering and we should do whatever we can in our power to help ease their pains.

That's good. I'm fine, I live over in the Tampa Bay are so we didn't get anything. My mom already sent like a butt load of stuff to the Salvation Army and stuff, I fell for those people

Well I live in Houston Texas, so I can really see the amount of people. The phone lines for donations to the red cross are very busy, and I'm just getting home with my parents (I'm only 18) from donating water, snacks, juice and stuff and I must say, there were a LOT of people donating items at the red cross centers. Such an awesome sight to see, makes me feel good living in a country where when 1 person is hurt, we all stand up to help. But these people truely need help, they have nothing at all. Most the people I have seen here said all they have is the clothes on their back and maybe a change of clothes. A few people have said they saw their neighborhood on TV, and knew their house was gone with everything they owned. This is a time to clean out the couch, grab the piggy banks, and the huge water drum full of coins. God bless America and let's get through this tragedy together :flag:

I don't want to be a dick, but after watching the news I'm becoming more and more unwilling to even care about those people. All you hear about is looting, raping, and killing. You don't hear about things like this being as bad every year when a hurricane plows into our state.
To top it all off, I saw some interview with the Mayor or New Orleans, and all he was doing was bitching. Does he not realize that people are TRYING to help and his bitching ISN'T helping?!!!

:nonono: