Hurricane Katrina

GTA_V6_Mustang

Nov 29, 2004
Miami, FL
That stupid hurricane flooded everything here. I went outside this morning and the water is up to my bumper. I wanted to check if my car was even going to start and i started it and it started fine took 1 or 2 more turnovers to fire up but started. Then i just let her sit for a bit and i revved her a few times and i noticed she doesnt want to stay up. lol so i just waited till the temp needle went a little higher then i gave her a few hard revs and it was better then turned her off. i get out and i see water marks about 3 feet long behind both exhaust tips... lol apparently stupid hurricane flooded my exhaust too. LOL :rlaugh: . Oh well as long as the car works still but i doubt i will be able to go anywhere today.... that sux... Anyone else here in dade county or broward county with there own little story to tell about Hurricane Katrina?

Katrina <--- Kind of a ghetto name for a hurricane dont you think :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

GTA_V6_Mustang said:
That stupid hurricane flooded everything here. I went outside this morning and the water is up to my bumper. I wanted to check if my car was even going to start and i started it and it started fine took 1 or 2 more turnovers to fire up but started. Then i just let her sit for a bit and i revved her a few times and i noticed she doesnt want to stay up. lol so i just waited till the temp needle went a little higher then i gave her a few hard revs and it was better then turned her off. i get out and i see water marks about 3 feet long behind both exhaust tips... lol apparently stupid hurricane flooded my exhaust too. LOL :rlaugh: . Oh well as long as the car works still but i doubt i will be able to go anywhere today.... that sux... Anyone else here in dade county or broward county with there own little story to tell about Hurricane Katrina?

Katrina <--- Kind of a ghetto name for a hurricane dont you think :rlaugh:

LOL, that sux :rlaugh: Katrina is a mad ghetto name :lol: I live over in Clearwater and we got nothing yesterday, today is really windy but no rain :nice:
It's alright, last year we had Charlie, Ivan, and the other two :notnice: Had no power for a total of 2 weeks during the whole season

Damn... that sux. Man yesterday they called me into work. And the roads were floaded :fuss: ... I was like if my car gets stuck im going to be pist. But it didnt. lol. I enjoy when other peoples more expensive cars with all there gizmos and gadgets get stuck while me with just power steering and A/C just goes by w/o a problem and the only people on the road have huge SUV's or Trucks and im the only jack ass in a mustang (or sports car period) driving or should i say floating through the roads. But i dont get stuck :D. Its nice to know my car isnt scared of stupid puddles of water :D

worked v6 said:
You see how big it's gotten!? It's killing New Orleans and Mississippi, it tore parts of the roof off of the Superdome in New Orleans... I doubt that thing will hold up when the eye passes

Atleast it's not a catagory(sp) 5 like the said it was last night.

Here's a picture of the superdome

capt.ladm11408291538.hurricane_katrina_ladm114.jpg

I like the damage I caused in Florida a few years ago. They hated me so much they took my name off the hurricane list.

My sister Katrina hasn't hit NJ yet but she'll be here soon enough. WELCOME HOME SIS!