Hurry up spring!!!!

BlownStangGT

REPEAT
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
Lancaster, PA
View attachment 274609

Getting stuff ready for the track, and spring can not come fast enough!!!!!!! These are Summit Star wheels. 15x8 with 5.5" backspacing. I weighed and they came in at 17lbs. Just looked and weld pro star same size come in at 13lbs I read. Some MT 275/50/15 Drag Radials will be going on these babies :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Wow they look real good and so light and should help you drop your times for sure. A ocal mustang group is trying to set a track date for end of march, but unfortunately it's supposed to snow for me tonight and haven't seen the ground in a few weeks now. I have my doubts about that agressive date. What spring?

Wow they look real good and so light and should help you drop your times for sure. A ocal mustang group is trying to set a track date for end of march, but unfortunately it's supposed to snow for me tonight and haven't seen the ground in a few weeks now. I have my doubts about that agressive date. What spring?

haha, I hear you loud and clear man, Long Island winters are horrible... I'm in a state of mustang withdrawal myself, i think i forgot what spring was like :mad:

Man that is no joke. It has snowed here in NC for the past 2 weeks and I am sick of it. If it dont snow it rains my poor stang has been garage bound for 2-3 months and I am getting that itch, expecally putting this new motor together

Tell me about it. I just want to take my car to the dyno to get it tuned and see the new numbers and I cant even do that

I cant wait to get the wheels on the car with tires. I put the wheels on today and they rubed my cobra brakes in the rear a hair. I order some small spacers. Should have tires in 2 weeks and some pics :hail2:

Also going to take the car and get it weighed with the new rear wheels/tires for thhe track. I need to see what this pig weighs!