SOLD Hurst Billet Shifter For 2011 To 2014 Mt82's

Status
Not open for further replies.

captchas

Active User
Aug 10, 2015
For Sale is a Hurst Billet Plus 2 shifter with the chrome Hurst lever and white ball, the rear mount is a Barton 2 post shifter bracket , 2 new red Led's like Hurst supplies for the reverse gear warning, Hurst installation instructions, asking for $150.00 with shipping,
The parts are located in Vernon NJ, USA. I will ship via 2nd day USPS to the main land 48.
within 24 hours of receiving payment .please pm me for more information on contacting information.

DSCN1084.JPG DSCN1085.JPG DSCN1093.JPG

• Sponsors(?)

captchas

Active User
Aug 10, 2015
dropping to $125.00 with shipping, new would cost $303 for the hurst and $103 for the 2 post rear mount

captchas

Active User
Aug 10, 2015
yes sorry for the delayed return had a major computer hack issue from Moscow take down my whole net work and 3 computers ,

Last edited:

captchas

Active User
Aug 10, 2015
hay guys for a head up. I know I'm a big old dummy to start with, and at fault for being trust full i sold the shifter to naaman , his being a active duty navy member, me a former navy. and a another branch of the usa's military, so knowing we each cover each others six. i dumbly trusted him for the cash,
he has the shifter I'm still not paid for it.

naaman

Dec 17, 2010
Norfolk, Va
It was my fault for not communicating with you. I fully take fault. Butnitnwas not with ill intent in anyway. I'm just on leave for my brothers wedding and have just been busy spending time with family. I just responded to you message. I can send you a check via 2-day priority mail with tracking or I can send you a western union money order so you can have it immediately.
Please accept my full and sincerest apology and please do not take this as a mark of my character or anyone else that serves in the United States Military.

hay guys for a head up. I know I'm a big old dummy to start with, and at fault for being trust full i sold the shifter to naaman , his being a active duty navy member, me a former navy. and a another branch of the usa's military, so knowing we each cover each others six. i dumbly trusted him for the cash,
he has the shifter I'm still not paid for it.

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
@naaman

I took that last post out of public view. Though you took precautions, I would ask that you resend that post to captchas via Private Message. You can do this by left-clicking on his Avatar and selecting Start a Conversation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.