Hydraulic clutch installed but...

65fastbackresto

Apr 13, 2007
AR
Do I need a return spring with this kind of setup? The spring in the mc keeps the pedal up....

Anyone thinking of a hydraulic clutch assembly but a little afraid of it pm me or something, this was so easy it scared me.

• Sponsors (?)

Ah...ok.

However in this application there is no clutch fork guys, only a hydraulic line coming out that hole....the throwout bearing is hydraulic.

The spring on the piston inside the clutch master cylinder is whats pushing the pedal up now, I`m 90% sure its ok, but would like conformation from someone running one.

JMC hyd clutch

hi all, just wanted to add to this thread. any one have the jmc hyd clutch kit with throw out bearing on your top loader?? i am in the processof installing mine. any info or advise from current users would be great.

Not sure how yours works but...

We used the knockout hole just below the brake master cylinder that the original z-bar assembly used to pass thru. I mointed the Willwood mc into that hole side ways (it has a remote resevoir setup). I got a little heim joint from napa to screw onto the mc plunger and attched it at the original hole in the clutch pedal. I will have to install a stop at the floor because it has a little more travel then it should, but no biggy.