IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

that looks killer. :nice: are you goin to do anything with the exhaust? (make it run out the skirts?)

Yes, of course...That would be pretty tasteless not to.:D I have an appointment on Monday to discuss and plan out how to do it.. It will probably take about 2 weeks to get em done.. I also mounted the sideskirts unpainted to drive around for the weekend to find out how ridiculously often they scrape.... IT"S BAD :nonono:

looks great man, I really love the hypercoat on the FR500's, goes with your smoked lenses and tint very well. How's the side exhaust install goin for ya? Probably easier with the urethane skirts (cuz they can bend some compared to fiberglass lol).

I also mounted the sideskirts unpainted to drive around for the weekend to find out how ridiculously often they scrape.... IT"S BAD :nonono:

Welcome to my world :D

looks great man, I really love the hypercoat on the FR500's, goes with your smoked lenses and tint very well. How's the side exhaust install goin for ya? Probably easier with the urethane skirts (cuz they can bend some compared to fiberglass lol).

Welcome to my world :D

Thanks Dan.. They fit pretty well initially.. I did some trimming with a razor knife and will begin sanding them tommorrow.. It's 5 p.m. and I just woke up.. :p
I drive the car once or twice a week when it's nice, and not to work at all, so no worries... Speedbumps = :bang:

here's the pic of my exhaust setup you wanted. I cut the Prochamber shorter and welded the mufflers directly to it, then had the side pipes bent from there. they are actually tucked up about a quarter to halfway up into the driveshaft tunnel for a little more ground clearance.
dcp1927hm1.jpg