Hypothetical speed density questions

• Sponsors (?)

Wait wut? No, the 351 is and always has been in the truck, which is pink. It's affectionately named The Pink Panty Dropper.

This made me LOL cause my Dad owns a winery... which started out as him making wine at home for himself and giving away to friends. His friends requested he make a White Zinfandel for the wives. That became affectionately known as "Liquid Panty Remover" and was pink in color. He literally couldn't make it fast enough, sooooooo, he opened a winery and now no longer makes that. He's got some great stuff but that one was only liked by college girls and cougars, not that I dislike either of those options.

Reactions: 1 user
This made me LOL cause my Dad owns a winery... which started out as him making wine at home for himself and giving away to friends. His friends requested he make a White Zinfandel for the wives. That became affectionately known as "Liquid Panty Remover" and was pink in color. He literally couldn't make it fast enough, sooooooo, he opened a winery and now no longer makes that. He's got some great stuff but that one was only liked by college girls and cougars, not that I dislike either of those options.
Hah! That’s awesome.

Hey I’m in Dallas weekly just about, would love to meet up and check out your car sometime

Hah! That’s awesome.

Hey I’m in Dallas weekly just about, would love to meet up and check out your car sometime

Absolutely man, I live up on the north end (Frisco area) if that's not too far from where you normally stay. I gotta get my steering system replaced on it and I think my MM Steering shaft will be delivered today so that's the last big puzzle piece for that job. Should be able to drive it again in a few weeks at most.