I am dynoing tomorrow! ..Vote on my rwhp.

Pokageek's rwhp #'s

• Serious Pain. Get out the crack pipe. I quit. Less than 350rwhp.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Painful. I am going to get drunk and sell it. 350 to 375rwhp.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the Hell is wrong with this POS car. 375+ to 400rwhp.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Ok, I feel a tad better... 400+ to 425rwhp.

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • I am going to break out the champagne. 425+rwhp

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm surprised you are running such a small header and exhaust. I'd think 1-3/4 would be the MINIMUM size primary you would want. I will have dyno numbers soon of what a 1-3/4" primary does on my car, but if it doesn't pick up 10-15rwhp I'm going to be mad.

I'd be looking at 1 7/8 LONGtube and a 3" exhaust. Ask Ed @ FTI what you need since he designed the cam. Have him get you the correct valve springs as well. I use 1 3/4" on my little 347 streeter.

Yep, I am with Paul.

I would run a 1.875" o.d. diameter exhaust and I personally would have went with large heads, i.e., AFR 225 cc.

Per cubic inch, a 302 stroker will make more than a 351 stroker. Some forget this...

Many stangers are not realistic and tend to give you 100% + VE power numbers.

I would be worried especially if your car was supposed to be done and all of a sudden they are out of town with no phone call to let you know that their gone. If they were going to keep it longer wouldn't they have told you that they were going to an out of state event? That seems pretty shady to me..

I know where your car is and I bet they are in Joliet IL for the NMRA/NMCA race this weekend. Two of the guys from there run renegade. I know the tuner there pretty well and I'd trust him with my car. That is kind of ****ty though that they didn't notify you that they'd be gone.

Yea. Next time they should leave a recorded message at least that they are going to be out of town.

To answer your questions, I am having it dyno-tuned meaning both. For example, thanks to Grady I asked that they tune it for 42# inj in the start up tables so it dont flood ..you know - stuff like that..remove ALL limiters including the speed, revv and timing cut that ford likes to kick in when you reach 100mph.

And now the numbers...that we've all been waiting for............................................................................Drums please....

400rwhp on the button and 432rwtq (with the poopy headers)! Thanks SGS! I am satisfied for a while. With the long tubes and some port matching..and coupla other items..they know I can get more. I am stopping here for now. Any guesses on the Long-tube output?

Thanks man. BTW that means the difference between the professional products upper and lower and pro-comp heads vs Rick's from (RNH Performance) recommended edelbrock Victor Intake and AFR 205's was worth 70 rwhp! The TQ was nearly there all along. So grn, I know you meant well but looks like you were off on your guess. But I agree I am leaving some on the table but that's just for now.

p.s. SGS didn't think the mid-length headers do much . They said go long-tube or go home.

I was pretty close. I didn't want to throw out high numbers like some guys to gas your head up and have you bummed. 400hp is a good start considering the exhaust and possible wrong springs for the FTI cam. I would guess 30-40hp with the right exhaust (probably 1 7/8" longtube and full 3" system) Once 400hp gets boring, you can upgrade the exhaust.

If this was the price is right I would have won, everyone else over guessed :D