I am going back to where I started.

old_blue

15 Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
Well, After about 8 months of fun with the 01, my wife decided to get pregnant. So I have decided to put the mustang on sale and after it sells I will be heading back to the fox bodies. I hope to get a notch but I dont really need the extra car payment that I aquired when I got the 01. so any old fox will do. Just wasnt time to get one a mod

• Sponsors (?)

hey bro- did you have your kiddo yet? how is old blue treating you? wanna get rid of it? LOL!

As I said above things have changed so I need to get my priorities aligned. just bought my wife a new suv for the new baby so the gt has to go. it was fun but she said I could get another fox as long as it's paid off so I am heading back that way. other than that things have been good. How are things in tucson?

Yeah we had another daughter on Sept. 6th and got to drive her home in old blue! Old blue is doing great and has been dead reliable. I know what you mean, we actually went out the other night looking at SUVs for my wife to drive. I think we are gonna wait until we go home to Pa till we buy one though. Everything the dealers wanted to put us in was for 7 years, and I was like no. I just figure we will pay off her car and then look at SUVs. We would like to buy a house soon after we get back too.

I saw a Fox on craigslist tonight for $1900 that had a lot of motor work done to it in Phoenix, and another in Tempe that had a nice motor as well for like $2300 if I remember correctly. You might want to give them a look, they are cheap!

I am pissed though cause there is a car back in Pa for $1500 that looks like a good body and nice black interior for $1500, but I don't have the cash and I'm not near there. It runs too!

Good luck with your search bro, I hope everything goes well, and let me know if there is anything I can help you with. I can always look at cars for you down here so don't count that option out.

I would try to find a fox as stock as possible. Your going from a nice 01 GT..so getting a stock Fox would be best to eliminate most problems. If you get one highly modified you are just buying someones elses headache usually.

I would try to find a fox as stock as possible. Your going from a nice 01 GT..so getting a stock Fox would be best to eliminate most problems. If you get one highly modified you are just buying someones elses headache usually.

that is what I planned on doing. doesnt have to be in perfect condition. if it has an exhaust and minor things then I am good with that. not looking at getting one with major mods. probably around $2k-2500

I'm sure old_blue was just being facetious.

yes I was. I am having another boy woohoo