I burnt my ass...

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
Well last night we went to Chips. Its a bar that everyone goes to. They had some guy named Jaryd Lane playing, He was pretty good, but I was drunk so who knows. Well. We finally decided to leave after alot of drinks. We go to my friends house and chill in his backyard. I decide it would be fun to burn the paper bracelet they give you when you pay to get in the bar. I rip it off and set it ablaze. Then I find out its actually some type of plastic, cause it was dripping molten plastic everywhere. Well when its getting close to my hand, I let it go, BUT OMG ITS STUCK TO MY FINGER!! So I do what any drunk guy would do. I panic.

I start flinging my arm wildly and get drops of molten plastic all over my arm. And then it happens, The bracelet comes unstuck and flies in the air. It then lands in the back of my pants.

I got up and started screaming and hitting my ass. When it finally goes out the bracelet is stuck to my ass and my friends are on the ground laughing.

I then proceded to act like it wasnt that bad by saying "I live for that kind of ****."

I know my buddy is going to tell everyone at work too. I have three burn marks on the top of my ass now.

• Sponsors (?)

How did it go inside your pants? Wait, I dont wanna know. :rlaugh:
Just remember that it's better in the back than front (regarding the 3 lines that were left, insert grilled hot dog joke here).

HISSIN50 said:
How did it go inside your pants? Wait, I dont wanna know. :rlaugh:
Just remember that it's better in the back than front (regarding the 3 lines that were left, insert grilled hot dog joke here).
When i started flailing my arms, and it broke loose, it went straight up. I was leaning foward and it went straight down the back of my pants.

i burnt my *****

well... one time... i was nakid coming out of the shower cuz thats wut i usually do when im nakid.... well i had to turn on my straightner before i got in the shower so that when i came out it was blazing hot!!! like an african desert! so i went to the mirror where i usually put y straightner and behold it was on the bed where i had sat!!!! yes i burnt my ***** it was the most painful experiance in my entire life! have a nice day!

hookups333 said:
well... one time... i was nakid coming out of the shower cuz thats wut i usually do when im nakid.... well i had to turn on my straightner before i got in the shower so that when i came out it was blazing hot!!! like an african desert! so i went to the mirror where i usually put y straightner and behold it was on the bed where i had sat!!!! yes i burnt my ***** it was the most painful experiance in my entire life! have a nice day!
:shrug: You are a guy right? If so what the hell you using straightner for?