I cosidering to buy Ford Mustang LX (1987-1993)

Hello!!

Im new here! :)

Well, since I right now owned 1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham (2dr) for almost 3 years now. I have very diffuclt to make decision to change the car. I just be honest with you I do loved Oldsmobile for many years, but I love Mustangs as well. I will not get 5.0L V8, because right now gas is getting more expensive, so I will re-cosidering to buy Ford Mustang LX (hatchback) with 2.3L 4 cyl. seem better than nothing. I will cosider to buy 1989 Mustang, because that time was 25th Anniversary. I will try to find inside red (oxford red) and outside can be either white or black or possbile red. But I like inisde grey is very nice color too. I missed my ex-1988 Ford Mustang LX hatchback (white color), its gone two years ago, its went to salavage, because my mustang's auto transmission is damaged by very hot overheat. also very rusty body (from Ontario's that where I lived before), seem not worth to get new transmission with rusty body.

Anyway, I will be looking for price around from $2,500.00 to $3,500.00 Canadian dollars to get Ford Mustang LX hatchback with 4 cyl.

That is not easy choice..... :shrug:

What is your thought?

Jason :)

• Sponsors (?)

muh'stang said:
check out my car, its not for sale but ill always sell it for the right price.
http://forums.stangnet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20901
http://forums.stangnet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17225
Its a 1987 LX with a 5 speed 2.3L, the inside is tan/black.

That's looks nice!!! :nice: , however, I will not use with 5 speed.....I always use with automatic transmission. I forgot to tell about me......My name is Jason and Im deaf with American Sign Language, but I can speak with limited. That because I use with auto transmission that let me commucation with sign lanaguage to my friend while I drive much easier. :)

First of all, I will fix my 1984 Cutlass Supreme, when done, then I will be able to sell it before I will find (1987-1993) Ford Mustang LX hatchback with 2.3L

Anyway, I really enjoy this forums and will find very interesting topics here.

Hear soon

Jason_mustang88 said:
Hello!!

Im new here! :)

I will not get 5.0L V8, because right now gas is getting more expensive, so I will re-cosidering to buy Ford Mustang LX (hatchback) with 2.3L 4 cyl. seem better than nothing.
Anyway, I will be looking for price around from $2,500.00 to $3,500.00 Canadian dollars to get Ford Mustang LX hatchback with 4 cyl.
That is not easy choice..... :shrug:
What is your thought?

Welcome.
Most people who buy a 5.0L aren't concerned about the cost of gas. Just fun driving.

King of Cobras said:
Welcome.
Most people who buy a 5.0L aren't concerned about the cost of gas. Just fun driving.

Thanks! Ok, yeah that was my second thought about Ford's 5.0 V8 Mustang. Just be honest with you, I am fan of V8 for years, however, right now gas are getting more expensive, so again myself not driving very much, because most of time I work at home (eBay). I thought maybe I should stick with 5.0L. Auto insurance not a concerned to me for Mustang, because Im 33 years old now.

One thing I was worry about buying Mustangs in Greater Vancouver area, because some of you already heard that our area was the most highest stolen cars than any Canadian cities. Maybe I might look Mustangs in Calgary or Edmonton or Sask and possbile Manitoba.

Beacuse I was worry if I buying Mustangs in Vancouver area and could this car already break-in or stolen. and might be hard to sell later. Not easy to find clean Mustang with no break-in or stole.

Do you have any suggestions???

Hear soon

Jason