I could really, really use you guys' help on finding best prices

fastf50rd

Jan 17, 2003
mass.
I'm in the process of installing my blower, and i need parts. Most of you guys are already using the equipment i need, and i was wondering if you could help me find the best prices on things. I have to get 42lb injectors, matching MAF, 255lph in-tank pump, regulator, and gauges. I have searched quite a bit for good prices, just wondering if you guys know some better suppliers than say jeg's or summit. Your help is greatly appreciated, thanks alot.
Matt

• Sponsors (?)

Other than searching the classified over here and on the corral and ebay, I'd say Summit and Jegs are about your best bet. I did get my 255 lph Walbro from mmotorsports.com for $99 shipped. Thats about the only thing I can help you with.

fastf50rd said:
I'm in the process of installing my blower, and i need parts. Most of you guys are already using the equipment i need, and i was wondering if you could help me find the best prices on things. I have to get 42lb injectors, matching MAF, 255lph in-tank pump, regulator, and gauges. I have searched quite a bit for good prices, just wondering if you guys know some better suppliers than say jeg's or summit. Your help is greatly appreciated, thanks alot.
Matt

If you're looking for new parts, Ebay is probably the cheapest out there right now. I just bought a Walbro 255 for $95 shipping included.

I'm getting ready to buy an autometer electric fuel pressure cobalt gauge $185 w/ free shipping, which is very cheap. Summitt and Jegs go for $199 plus handling fee.
Also noticed 42 lb injectors for $288 shipped but not really sure what they go for.(don't need them yet)

I bought my kirban from Houston Performance $79 + a few bucks shipping.

I suggest searching on Ebay mostly.
Good Luck

EDIT Just bought the Autometer cobalt electric fuel pressure gauge from "Unlimitedspeed!"on Ebay new for $169 and free shipping. That is a deal.