I find this GT 94 ...

GT-94-red

Sep 17, 2019
Montreal
Hello,

I go to see a car last weekend, I consider to buy it.

It's a GT 94, manual, whit leather seats, and some goodies.

The car look not bad, the price is high for the year, but it got only 60,000 miles :

DSCN6545.jpg

DSCN6550.jpg

The price is around $ 6,000.

The good points, is that it got only two mature owners, and it never see winter.

All maintenance bills, and even the buying contract, are included.

It run smooth and unmolested.

Could it be a good move ?

• Sponsors (?)

It looks clean. I know I'd pay more for a car in really good condition. I'm not a vert fan, but from the pictures, that car seems like it is worth the money. So many of the SN's have been ridden hard and hung up wet.

Kurt

I currently own 15 vehicles and that doesn't include the vehicles I've sold and I've never once paid asking price for any of them. Go to see the car and point out everything about it you don't like. Spread the cash out on the hood that you want to pay for it and I have yet to have anyone say no.

Reactions: 1 user
I currently own 15 vehicles and that doesn't include the vehicles I've sold and I've never once paid asking price for any of them. Go to see the car and point out everything about it you don't like. Spread the cash out on the hood that you want to pay for it and I have yet to have anyone say no.

I would tell you to :leghump: off simply because that is arrogant and insulting. But that’s just me.

OP, that’s looks and sounds like a nice car. Are you going to buy it?

• Haha
Come on! A 25 yr old car being a money pit? Say it's not so!
you have to anticipate problems but if the car looks sound and runs and drives without creaks and rattles I would buy it. Is this going to be your everyday driver?

Is this going to be your everyday driver?

No, I got a recent Kia Soul, it's perfect for daily driving.

The Mustang will be only for nice day, betwwen may to october.

I'm in Canada, it's better to keep theses kind of car in the garage, for the winter season.

As nice as it looks, you may be ok. But who knows without seeing more or driving it.

I drive very smooth, it's manual, but very easy to drive, it's a car who got only two older owners.

I agree on the car being worth $6000. Obviously if that’s what he’s asking, there’s usually room to go down. But looking at the pics (although it’s only the two) it seems to be in nice shape and we’ll taken care of. For a nice fair weather weekend car, it looks like a good start to me.

• Agree