I got my tires in today.

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
Man those 315's are ****ing MASSIVE. I knew they would be big but DAMN.

I brought them to work to put them in the warehouse cause the tire place is right next door and I didnt want to have to make 2 trips to get my rims and tires there. And I brough them in and showed them to my buddy and my boss and they were both like "HOLY **** THOSE THINGS ARE HUGE"

I cant wait to get them on.

• Sponsors (?)

Ain't it exciting? :D haha. I TOLD you you'd have yours mounted on the car before I did, lol.

img9374medium8gz.jpg

DUALLY FTW.

Attachments

• img9374medium8gz.jpg
    img9374medium8gz.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 78
bill94vert said:
how much did u pay for those sumotomos?
heres how they look..
DSC000841.jpg

:nice:
I got those two 315/35 and 2 255/40 for around $460 shipped. And I know the guy that owns the place where Im getting them put on so he said he will just charge me to balance them whick is like 6-8 per tire.

Attachments

• DSC000841.jpg
    DSC000841.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 56
Sweet man ... can't wait to see 'em on there.

Hey, could you possibly measure those tires? In inches? I'd like to see how wide they are compared to other 315's. With the way $$$ is ... I may have to get those when the F1's wear out.

Tire Rack has those tires for $107 ea. shipped.... next day to LOuisville,Ky....:D its like overnight for free.:nice: I think i was the first to have them in Louisville..... those things are hot on the old 10.5 inch rim.... hope you enjoy them. i do.:)

SeventyMach1 said:

Hey, could you possibly measure those tires? In inches? I'd like to see how wide they are compared to other 315's. With the way $$$ is ... I may have to get those when the F1's wear out.

Not the best pic, but here you go! :)
The Summitomo's look smaller because the sides are more rounded than the F1's.
5-9-06%20015.jpg

SeventyMach1 said:

I think the htrzs could be wider, but I am thinking about the f1s next.
you can compare here
http://www.sumitomotire.com/theline/product.asp?c=per&id=7

click on sizing chart at bottom

http://www.goodyeartires.com/goodye...15&aspectratio=35&rimdiameter=17&sidewall=VSB