I got teh flu

i've yet to see that movie, so i don't really know. but the cleanliness is just about the same as anywhere else... it depends on where you go. most of waikiki is nice and clean, because they have to keep it that way for all the tourists. but then there's other parts of town that look like a dog puked on it. but its always hilarious to see the total misconceptions that hollywood has about hawaii. its like we all live in grass huts and surf on our longboards all day, while we pray to the great kanaka for another day of sunshine...:rolleyes:

and c'mon man... sacrificing garbage to volcano gods??:nonono: we gave that up in the seventies!!:D :p

now we just put it all on a big flatbed ship and dump it out at sea.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

it takes me about 5 minutes to get to the beach, on foot... about 2 on motor carridge... yet the high for the past two days has been a whopping 34 degrees at my house

When I was in the military, I was stationed with a guy who was from Guam. He showed me some of his back home pictures. They DID live in a grass hut on the beach, and played volley ball all day long. He also said that the top speed limit was 35mph so that the inhabitants would think the island was larger than it actually was. I had to laugh.