I have 3 Tech posts until i reach 2k posts...who needs help?

• Sponsors (?)

Congratulations. Some of it comes from moving pictures btw.

Huh, really? I never noticed. EDIT....well, i just replied to a post over there and didn't get a post added...

It would be interesting to see how many total posts i have. They should just break it down and give 2 different post readings...total posts and tech posts. Hell all posts are contributions to the site right?

Ok...I don't get it....so the post count in the top right is only reflective of your total tech posts? :shrug:

Yup. Chit chat posts don't count. You can talk forever in Talk and it will never rise.

They only go up in Tech forums where all topics and discussions must be technically. It's a way to sort of give credibility to those who spend a lot of their time posting and helping others out with their problems.

A reply from someone with 4000 posts carries a lot of weight compared to someone with 5 posts. Don't get me wrong, i;ve seen some awesome tech stuff come out of the mouths of guy with under 1000 posts, but usually the guys dishing the good tech have post counts in the thousands.