I havent Been here in a looooooooonnnnnng time

04GTMustang

Feb 28, 2006
Stafford
Well guys I am back I have just been very busy with other things lately. havent really had time for the mustang in a while such as modding. and no it still hasnt blown up yet on the stock motor...hahah but it has thrown 3 belts now from that kenne bell. nitrous was so much worry free lol

so whats been the big news since i have been gone? is hotmustangs GT back up and running again?

• Sponsors (?)

I was expecting to see "oh, and I finally gernaded the stock bottom end" in there somewhere. Pleasantly surprised... they must have mixed a Terminator bottom end up in your build at the factory...:lol:

Welcome , I havent really been on here a lot lately either. Too busy with gun stuff:D. I got some plans to start the Stang modding again here in the next few months though so I'll be back on here like crazy again.

Welcome , I havent really been on here a lot lately either. Too busy with gun stuff:D. I got some plans to start the Stang modding again here in the next few months though so I'll be back on here like crazy again.

hahha yea i havent been on glock talk in a while either man cause now i got an r700 308 that i have been messing with haahaha got my pistols and m assault rifle now its time for long range fun lol

I was expecting to see "oh, and I finally gernaded the stock bottom end" in there somewhere. Pleasantly surprised... they must have mixed a Terminator bottom end up in your build at the factory...:lol:

hahaha no she is running fine still...maybe getting a lil tired but not tired enough to take down a pullied cobra with full exhaust and all hahaha. he is a good friend of one of my buddies. i was pretty excited about that lol

hahha yea i havent been on glock talk in a while either man cause now i got an r700 308 that i have been messing with haahaha got my pistols and m assault rifle now its time for long range fun lol

Yea I've been busy modding my guns, so I haven't been here in a while, but the Stang is about to get retired to nice weather only so it'll be getting modded again soon. I would love to have a 700, but I'm building 2 Ar's right now so...

sucks having too many fun hobbies cause i never know where to throw my money anymore. oh and the mustang just threw a code today not sure what it is yet but ill keep you guys posted. my guess is a misfire. it came right on after i started up the car cause it kinda stumbled just a lil on start up. it needs new plugs they are old and left over from the nitrous haha.